Really who loves David Bowie in Labyrinth as much as me?

Options
shanna0413
shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
He is just soooooo hot in that movie!!!! I love the masquerade scene and the end where hes says Fear me, love me do as I say and I would be your slave!! I'm not sure i would have been able to say no lol.

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    David Bowie is intoxicating on every possible level of human experience :blushing:
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Labyrinth is my all time favorite movie. <3
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I used to watch that movie so much when I was younger that I could recite lines with the soundtrack, lol. One of my all time faves, but I think I had more of a nonsexual girl-crush on Jennifer Connelly than I had a crush on Bowie, much as I loved him.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    That movie's just the best..
    & he is pretty awesome.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Loved him in that film. It is one of my all time favourites.
  • aukmac76
    Options
    couldn't agree more!! Love him and he is amazing in that movie!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I do! I do!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    omg !!! i used to watch that all the time when i was younger, i recently bought it cause i thought my kids would like it and i still love that movie, Bowie is ssooooo hot in that movie, also so weird to see Jennifer Connelly so young too
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    :heart:
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have never dared say it aloud for fear of scorn. But I had the craziest crush on him in that movie when I was a kid. I couldn't explain it. He made me weak in the knees and that song he sings at the end (the weird stair scene) my heavens I am amazed I didn't break the old VHS rewinding it so many times.

Wow, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. That was awesome. THANX!!!!

OKAY. I have to admit it. I just went to Netflix and totally just went to that scene......am I a freak??? Maybe. Very possibly. But man it was worth. Just as good as I had remembered. "I change the world for no one" SIGH....:love:
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh, David Bowie. ::sigh::
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mmm..thanks for the reminder! I really need to get that movie!
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    dance magic dance
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Uh, me. Like major. Like...written fanfic (cringe) and done some fan art for the film. *sigh* I have a ridiculous collection of DB music and photos and videos.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    dance magic dance
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    That movie was a big part of my childhood and I have my kids watching it now too! although my 10 yr old always says his "bulge" makes her a little uncomfortable! lol. I will always love that movie and David was perfect for it!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    "You remind of the babe." "What babe?" "The babe with the power." "What power" "The power of voo-doo" "Who do?" "You do."
    "You do what?" "Remind me of the babe."

Not necessarily because of David Bowie, although it wouldn't be the same without him, but I do love that movie!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    "You remind of the babe." "What babe?" "The babe with the power." "What power" "The power of voo-doo" "Who do?" "You do."
    "You do what?" "Remind me of the babe."

Not necessarily because of David Bowie, although it wouldn't be the same without him, but I do love that movie!

"I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry, what could I do?" Ha ha! Man I love that movie! I don't think I will ever grow out of it!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    "For my will is as strong as yours, my kingdom as great . . . Damn . . . I can never remember that line."

. . . . "You have no power over me . . . "

Now I have to watch Labyrinth . . . going to put it in the DVD player right now.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    One of my faves along with Dark Crystal and Neverending Story....all came out a few years of each other.