Options
    Tim Tebow
    and we could go to the Super Bowl
    and have lots of ice cold beer and those HUGE turkey legs
    :tongue: :tongue:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    A man with a plan, beer, basketball game. Boom.. I'm happpy.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just want some chocolates and video game time :flowerforyou:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Doing a complete replay of the first Hangover movie in Vegas with me and my <insert whatever he is to me>. One of us would have to get lost...chances are it would be me.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Forever alone here.
    no idea it's been over 8 years and my last one wasn't that great either.... but instead of moping and being sad I will be celebrating a friends b-day on that day. yay for crowded restaurants and lovey dovey couples everywhere! :frown:

the video game date responses sound awesome though :bigsmile:
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    I'd love to go on a valentines date, just once lol... my son was born on valentines day (he turns 7 this year) and my husband says he is the gift that just keeps on giving.

I'd love to go sit on a beach and listen to guitar playing as the sun set. Simple and relaxing.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Breakfast in bed, lots of time in bed :blushing:
    Then a movie and a walk with lots of holding hands and goofiness.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i always wanted a valentine until i got one, lol. got the whole flowers and dinner thing. learned that it isn't really my thing. i will be hiding in corners on the day and up to the day. XD
  • AdidasBikini
    AdidasBikini Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Erm, I'd like to go somewhere like ice skating, that'd be really cute and then maybe a take away and a Rom com on the sofa... Yeah that'd be nice :)
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Last year the boyfriend and i did a NASA simulated Mars Mission for Valentine's day, then enjoyed the planetarium and space museum.

Nerdiest Valentine's Day ever? YOU BETCHA. Was it awesome? HECK YES.

I am jealous! I want to do this so bad. It's going to happen one day ohhh yes it is.

Anywho.. um perfect date. Video game time. Don't get to game as much now that I have an 8month old ;) Also catching up on supernatural with my husband.
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    adb0fa60-821e-434b-9920-9edcf14810491.jpg

HA
  • kirbykez
    Options
    Last year the boyfriend and i did a NASA simulated Mars Mission for Valentine's day, then enjoyed the planetarium and space museum.

Nerdiest Valentine's Day ever? YOU BETCHA. Was it awesome? HECK YES.

Sounds like something my bf ad I would find cool lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    boxed chocolates, moonshine, and an evening on the couch with my hand in my pants.
  • epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are currently in a contest to win dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse and a couple's massage at Massage Envy. If we don't win....we won't really be celebrating. Just dinner and netflix. Lol.
  • kirbykez
    Options
    First valentines with my bf..
    1 minute he says we have plans then
    We don't..
    Then we do..
    Then he tells me to ring places but they are all booked out
    >.<
    No idea what's happening lol but it's almost 1 year for us too sooooo
    Who knows boy has a plan but this girl has NO idea
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    No one to go out with.......if I had my way, which I don't because its up to fate, is if I met someone that I fell in love with on Valentines Day........SOOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic!!! But if I did have someone already, I'd love it if the guy did something high-class........I'd want to get all gussied up, him in his best suit (or if he really wanted to dress to impress past normal standards of dressing to impress) a tux, and a nice dinner out with a limo to take us. Then out to the theater to see a play!! :-D

Another scenario that would be totally cool with me would be hanging out anywhere doing anything as long as we are together and totally wrapped up in just being with one another.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    boxed chocolates, moonshine, and an evening on the couch with my hand in my pants.
    Be careful with that moonshine champ. It'll get ya!

drunk_pissed_pants400.jpg
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Perfect Valentines Day by myself:

Chill at home
    Play video games
    Watch movies
    Eat pizza

Perfect Valentines Day with someone :) :

Chill at home
    Play video games; beat them
    Watch movies and cuddle
    Eat pizza...and play Chubby Bunny :laugh:

whoever gets to go out with you is a lucky guy!

Haha! :bigsmile: Most think Im insane for wanting to do that :P

I dont think you are crazy. My first V day we cooked dinner together and watched a hockey game. And it was perfect. For me, I would never want to go out on Valentines day. Too many people are out!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sleep in with my honey, Order in some lunch when we finally wake up, eat in bed, work the food off, :smooched: Then snuggle and watch a movie or two or some shows, Take a nap, wake up and repeat only we would have to include desset so we would have to work off dinner and dessert, might take twice as long but I won't complain! lol :love:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Tim Tebow
    and we could go to the Super Bowl
    and have lots of ice cold beer and those HUGE turkey legs
    :tongue: :tongue:

Hehehe nice one.