For Wii users!

Options

Replies

• chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nice ..............mine still says obese.........I am happy for you.........
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That is a great moment, well done!!
    I hate the way my Mii starts off thin then expands as the weight goes up!! Well, that and the fact it keeps looking at it's butt!!!
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When I weighed myself this morning, the Wii did not say "That's Obese!" It said "That's overweight!" I'm sooooo excited! Those of you who use the Wii understand how exciting that is!

15506018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good job to you!!! I stopped using that balance board to weigh. Last year it told me that I was 20 lb lighter than I actually was! I have no idea how that happened! I bought a real scale, and weighed at the doctor's....both of them said the same weight..so I don't weigh on the Wii anymore!

That happened to me once to and I was like... Okay... i'll take it! then my husband pointed out that one of the little leg covers was not on..... I snapped the thingy on and it showed the correct weight... Now I use a regular scale because I really don't want anymore ups and downs:tongue:
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My Wii is only 2 lbs off from doctor office scale so I am good with what it is recording for my weight. Oh I don't like how the mi character plumps either!
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS. That is awesome. I can't wait to hit that milestone.

I have Wii. But is this Wii fit??? What says your OBESE??? I don't remember ever hearing that.......although I do hear my Wii balance board and I just tell it to shut up or I will really give it something to cry about. LOL jk....a lil :tongue:

Personally if we are talking about the Wii Fit I hate it when it does your real age and mine is always much older b/c i have real poor coordination and it has me slumped over like I am about to croak. Don't love that.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    LOL, I am probably too heavy for the board.... but I just bought Just Dance 1,2, and 3.... and plan to use them when nobody is home but me! :)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    LOL, I am probably too heavy for the board.... but I just bought Just Dance 1,2, and 3.... and plan to use them when nobody is home but me! :)

I have been doing 30 minute increments throughout the day of the just dance 1 and 2... so some days I do 30 minutes other days I do an 1 1/2 hours..... I eat some of my workout credit calories but so far things are going okay...

This is only my 4th day and I've lost 3.5 lbs... We'll see if this keeps going!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so wonderful and I can not wait to hear that myself :) Also can't wait for my little mii to shrink.
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Congrats! That is so wonderful and I can not wait to hear that myself :) Also can't wait for my little mii to shrink.

this!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... I thought it was just me that hated that little Wii voice!

...now if i could get it to stop saying "Ooooh!" when i step on the board...

I know exactly what you mean, but it does make me laugh a bit.
  • eyern
    eyern Posts: 9
    Options
    Yeah, congrats, I hate when the Wii tells me I gained weight and what did I do (wrong)
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    So cool! Congrats!
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yeah, congrats, I hate when the Wii tells me I gained weight and what did I do (wrong)

I hate it when it does that too! I didn't do anything wrong (usually!) it's just my natural body fluctuations. I'm still about 24lbs from mine telling me I'm 'overweight' but I can't wait for that day!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options

I've been just Just Dance 2 for about 2 weeks now. I don't have a scale (I have weighed myself twice at the dr's office now), but I feel better since I started doing it!

That being said, I still want the balance board!! I just can't afford it yet.
  • SussexJohn
    SussexJohn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My Wii says "Ouch" when I step on it, is there something wrong with it?

Good luck to all on the weight lose.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the day that I step on the board and it stop says "Oh". That friggin little voice, sometimes I just want to strangle it.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! I hate that little voice.. Too high!! bleugh!! Can't wait till mine says that :) xx
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I can't wait to be overweight. LOL
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear those words!!!!

Way to go!!!!
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Iv bought just dance 1 and i have been doing really well on it. I love it ! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!