Tue - Body Pump
    Wed - Body Combat
    Thur - Body Pump
    Fri - Body Combat or RPM

Will do C25K and/or 30DS in the mornings too apart from

Sat - when I just do Body Pump x
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    I work out 5-7 days a week depending on how I am feeling. I do Jillian Michaels 30ds, other Bob and biggest loser workouts, I spin at home and take spin classes. I also do total body extreme which is a HIIT class.

I run 5ks at least once a month (our community does them monthly, occasionally twice a month. with the exception of Jan and FEB). I like to run 5k and 10 personal trainer program on the treadmills at the gym. I would love to hit the weight room more, but with my husbands schedule and 3 small kids that can be rough. (Ours does not offer child care and being overseas options are limited).
  • Grod6690
    Options
    My routine is pretty simple, 6 days a week I run 3kms every morning. (sorry not sure what that is in miles) and then starting from march i'll be doing basketball on tuesday, netball training thurs and netball game on saturdays.

As you can see i prefer team sports and like to exercise that way. I don't really like the gym and am lucky i can run worry free on my farm.

Do you have any suggestions for me that don't involve a gym?

Thanks!! :) G
  • nataliarunes
    Options
    Everyday, minimum an hour with my dog, about an hour of tai chi, 30 minutes of zumba, 30 minutes of fitinsix(ps3 fitness program using the motion controller). I also add 30minutes of treadmill, ellepitcal, and stationary bike 5 times a week plus other things as I feel like. I'm trying to get myself down to 160-180lb range and get good enough conditioning to run/walk a 10k come this May.
  • carrieann1967
    carrieann1967 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My word! you lot are wearing me out just reading your comments. I've gone from total couch potato last October to doing 2 days a week of Zumba (1hr classes). I am going to start a 3rd class next week. I also do zumba 2 on the wii occasionally.

I've never liked exercise or sport even as a kid (I was very skinny though), so I'm proud I've found something I like doing at last and zumba is very addictive. I would like to do something everyday but don't think I have the time or the inclination. Any advise or encouragement would be appreciated.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    work out 4 days, rest, work out 4 days, rest, and so on

I do a mix of squats, lunges, pushups, burpees, dips, situps, planks, tuck jumps, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, deadifts, some cardio such as walking, c25k, sprints and my exercise bike, recently added push presses, upright rows and bicep curls. Everyday my routine is different I dont have a set schedule and occasionally I will repeat a routine to see how my fitness has progressed.

I like it, my trainer is awesome and keeps me on my toes :)
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I work out minimum 5 days a week, usually try to get in 50 minutes of cardio and 50 minutes of strength per day (it varies a lot though on the classes my gym offers... I take rebound cardio (cardio), fat burn (cardio), cardio slim (cardio) strike zone (mostly strength), body sculpt (strength), tae bo (cardio), boot camp (mix), pilates (VERY rarely), an abs/butt and thighs class (strength), just begun 30 day shred adding it as an extra and thinking of starting couch to 5 k next month. On my free days I either snowboards, rock climb, backpack or go horse back riding and I through in a rest day once a couple of days (about once every 10 days). I enjoy working out, especially in the gym, being next to other people motivates me a lot, as well as that high feeling of knowing you have done everything you can. I am a veterinarian and currently an undergrad, lately I have been focusing on my PhD a lot, so I spend very many hours at the computer every day...which means I really need the balance of some kickass workouts. No matter how tired I am, after a 50 minute class I feel excellent.
  • cpasciuto
    Options
    I do. I ride my bike every day, either out on the street or on a trainer if the weather is not good.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    every day -
    6 days of Shaun T Insanity DVD series and
    the 7th day on treadmill for brisk walk pace (3.8 mph) at 3.5 degree incline for 30 to 60 minutes
  • ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: Yoda DVD (30-45 minutes)
    Saturday: Yoda DVD (sometimes)
    Sunday: off (working a 15 hour day)

So...is that like Jedi training? I'd like to get in on that!