little things in life

Options
I love the little things that make your life worth living...my son was dropped off after spening the night at his grandparents and he ran opened armed shouting mummy i love you i missed you. Love him more than life.

What are the little things that make life great for you?

Replies

• Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My kitties snuggling with me and purring. That makes me so happy and content.

Also, contact lenses. Silly but I only have had them a few months. When I first had one put in, I cried because my vision was perfect and I didn't have glasses on.
  • pinktulip76
    Options
    My kids telling me Im the "bestest " mum ever. Siting watching the kids play on the beach with my SO. Walking and seeing birds and flowers. Coffee and hot showers.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Even though it is 10 degrees watching the sunrise is always a beautiful moment.
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    My bf complimenting me at random moments when I least expect it but most feel I need it..

Also when my puppy climbs into bed with me on hot or cold nights just to snuggle up to me and snore in my ear lol
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    benching 225lbs like a boss yea...i don't have a so or children so that's one of my little things haha
  • scotslass
    Options
    Love your replys...its nice to see what brings out that feeling in others :-)
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My baby's big grin first thing in the morning when I get him out of his crib. He's so excited to see me and it makes me melt. I live for it!! I also really love my nightly alone time with my hubby just vegging out on the couch watching t.v./movies in the evenings with a glass of wine after our son goes to bed. Soooo relaxing :)
  • scotslass
    Options
    yes love movie times with my man too sooo good :-) Your little boy is gorgeous :-)