LOST. Nice round boobs, flat tummy attached to perk bot and

Options
Last seen 10 years ago peddalling in the direction of a happy marriage. If found please return to still happily married but distraught owner.

Replies

• cwgrl4u
    cwgrl4u Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Curveless!

Lol!!!! Cute Post.......I sure Hope you find them soon!!!!

I just want to introduce myself and would love to have you as a friend. I am also a very busy mom of 2 boys and work full time in real estate leasing. I'm also a Beachbody Coach and have many members in my group that are on mission to lose weight. Please message me anytime if you need any suggestions. My facebook profile is www.facebook.com/trippgp. Good Luck finding them prize possessions!!! :)

Gayle
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome...You will have a good start at finding them again on MFP! Just track your food intake, do some exercise and add some friends for encouragement and support! Feel free to add me!
    Val :-)
  • inle_rabbit
    Options
    lol. I lost mine 5 years ago but gained a two babies in their place. The babies are nice, I think I will keep them, but I would like to find at least one of those 3 things I lost!
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Love the post. You've come to the right place that's for sure. You will find plenty of 'mug shots' before and after to motivate you into finding your lost bits. Happy to be added.x
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lol I relate to that so well! I never found my figure after having my third child. Now she is nearly 14 I really have to do this.
    5' 10" 268lb - I'm running (c25k) swimming and cycling my way back to onederland! Anyone in a similar position, please add me, open diarys please.
  • bond009
    Options
    Hi, I've lost those same things too. I hope to get part of them back, though I think the boobs are a lost cause:laugh: