Old Member, New Name, New Hope

Options
Hi everyone. I'm a former member, who's screen name was themrs08. Last year, I was successful in losing 30 pounds.
I gained a good portion of that back.
I've rejoined under a new name because I have new hope and a new goal.
December 10, 2012, I will turn 30. I do NOT want to be this weight when I am 30. I want to ring in my 30's happy, healthy, and looking smokin' hot!
A little about me. I'm Sarah, I'm happily married to the love of my life and we have 3 beautiful kids together. I work, part time, as an accounting clerk for our local paper. I have the chance to be a stay at home mom the rest of the day.
For the most part, I love my life. But my weight is dragging me down, both physically, mentally, and emotionally.
I'm hoping that, through this site, I'll add to the support I already have in real life. I plan to use this site to it's fullest and reach my goal of 175 by my birthday.
I have a long way to go, but I CAN and WILL do it.

Replies

• fifipye
    fifipye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm like you - have lost and gained, so I'm hoping I can stick to it this time!
  • GettingFitFor30
    Options
    I'm also always lookin for new friends :):)
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck! I'm also 30 this year and also determined not to be this size then! You can add me, diary is open to friends and im pretty active (read obsessed lol!) :D
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    welcome back, and you can do it! feel free to add me if you like! Im new to the site (a week)