Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your fat pictures on your FB..

2»

Replies

• Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    I don't have "fat" pictures on FB, unless they were ones taken by friends that got immediately untagged (plus my friends and I have an unwritten code that we crop or delete any photos that the subject feels isn't flattering).

I've spent years learning how to photograph and pose just right so that I never truly look my weight. ;) My face changes a bit one way or the other but not too much. There just aren't any full on body pics since I got heavy. :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I've just swapped to that timeline one and I am loving it as it shows me losing weight through the years and months so mine are deffo staying put!

this

also to follow up. I am sometimes embrassed by my old fat pics but I'd rather have my FB friends see my fat pics and that if I can do it, i.e. lose weight, be healthy, then they sure as hell can too! plus I get told alot by others that I inspire folks. so another reason to keep them up and not hide it.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    keep them to remind me, that I am never going back. :happy:
  • i am going to keep them. but right now since i live away from family i am not updating until they can see me in person!
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    I have both up still. i am ok with who i was was when i weight more, but much prouder of the person i am now. they serve as a reminder to myself of how far i have come.
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    There are so few pictures of me fat. I avoided the camera at all costs. I will keep the few I have because they are face only, but even that was fat so it shows the changes. It is nice to not have to hide from the camera anymore.