SMACK ME!

Options
I've been so BAD the past few days. I was doing really well eating a balanced breakfast, 5 small meals a day, and then one day I just went ape**** and started demolishing everything within my reach. Eating anything unhealthy and mass quantities of the low-cal versions of unhealthy food.

I'm so ashamed of myself! Seriously, smack the **** out of me. I didn't exercise at all yesterday. Or drink hardly any water. I haven't had any water today but I had a lot of sweets and an unhealthy lunch.

I don't know what my problem is. I'm not depriving myself, I'll have a cookie if I want a cookie but these past few days I've been going way overboard! I had TWO ice cream bars today. TWO.

Ugh. And every time I do it I know I shouldn't be but it happens anyway. Every single time.

Replies

• HayleyInMotion
    HayleyInMotion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're really beating yourself up about this - stop it, seriously. Try reminding yourself of the good things you've been doing towards your weight loss for some positive reinforcement. If you are forgiving towards yourself, you'll move on and you'll try again - slamming yourself only leads to more binge eating, in my experience. Hope this helps, even if I didn't smack you :)