Did Madonna's performance ...

Options

Replies

• bound4glory2
    bound4glory2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry, guys. I couldn't wait for half-time to be over. I've never been a Madonna fan.

AMEN!!!!!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    she's not quite as graceful but she does look awesome!
  • epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nicki Minaj was the best part of that halftime performance. And MIA flicking off the camera! Haha.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who expected her to start singing "Oh Mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind Hey mickey" when she brought out the pom poms?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I like that she nearly fell off one of the benches :D

Yes!

I must say, she was 100 times better than the Peas were.....

Haha, I agree with both of you. She did a great job, but you could really start to see her age (esp. when she almost fell off that bench). My brother was actually shocked that she wasn't awful and he also commented that she was at least better than the Peas...a LOT better, haha.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hahaha as I was sitting there eating my superbowl splurge snacks... yes, i did have the realization that i should have been working out. BUT, that's why i did it before!
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options

Bahahaha!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    if we all had her money, we could look just as good at 52!
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I switched to her performance after it had started, Was surprised to see Madonna doing the half time show. She was awesome as usual. the game is getting real close. Am still hoping for Brady and the Patriots. Not looking good right now.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    inspire me? sure did!! I agree that she looks good for being "my age". haha...I aspire to look as good sometime in the near future...I have a ways to go, but little by little...and I am already feeling fitter, so what more could one ask for? I love MFP and all of you for your encouragement and inspiration!! Best wishes to you all!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    When you put it like that she WORKED that stage with them BOOTS!! I don't know any that age working the moving like that!! I enjoyed it!
  • suzyvinbarrie
    suzyvinbarrie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Madonna was awesome! Flexibility, boots, short outfit, dancing around, remembering her steps - she was great! So were all the others. Totally motivated me!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Her performance was awesome! Who knew a women her age could get down like that! She was dropping it like its hot haha
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I made me feel uncomfortable for her! Why would a 53 year old be singing such a cheerleader song?? She is better than that! Her dancing was awkward, but I was impressed by her backbends!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When she did that plank and then kicked one leg up, I'm super amazed with her ability. I tried almost the same thing in TRX today and I wasn't in Heels and a dress... or 52years old!!

I bow down to her fitness ability!
  • therl
    therl Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Yes!

I must say, she was 100 times better than the Peas were.....

Haha, I agree with both of you. She did a great job, but you could really start to see her age (esp. when she almost fell off that bench). My brother was actually shocked that she wasn't awful and he also commented that she was at least better than the Peas...a LOT better, haha.

She was surprisingly good! Never been a fan but she put on a great show.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I WANT THOSE BOOTS!!!!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Haters will be haters, but as far as I'm concerned she was hot and looked (and moved) wonderful tonight! She's only got a few years on me, but I hope to still be moving like her when I get there!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who expected her to start singing "Oh Mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind Hey mickey" when she brought out the pom poms?

That song is RIDICULOUS! They have been playing it nonstop here in MN. I want to tear my ears off when it comes on!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    if we all had her money, we could look just as good at 52!

Agree!!!