You know you're getting fit when..........

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    when you feel bloated...you look down at your stomach and it isn't the size of a balloon!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    These are all so awesome ... thanks for sharing ... what inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I used to sit down after only 5 minutes of Denise Austin's Boot Camp work out.... Now I can do all 20 minutes of the cardio section and 10 more mins of the strength training section. I feel great. I can't wait to weigh in. This is the first week that I have done 30 mins of high impact aerobics EVERYDAY and ate the right amount of calories.....:smile:

This is my favorite workout dvd!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ...you're back down to the weight you were 4 years ago, but are in a size smaller. Yup, I bought size 4 jeans this weekend.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    ...you're back down to the weight you were 4 years ago, but are in a size smaller. Yup, I bought size 4 jeans this weekend.

That's awesome! Congrats!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You run an 8 minute mile for the first time in YOUR LIFE!!! I don't think I could do this when I was in my teens, certainly not during the stupid "Presidential Fitness Exam"!

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I hated that! It certainly contributed to my lack of confidence in the physical fitness category. Stupid test! :grumble:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    When your core is feeling stronger and tighter.

When you have to use a belt with shorts that were tight a couple months ago.

Going past the last notch in the belt and having to add more holes.

Wanting to add on another street into your walking route, and then do the route twice. (1hr 20 min)
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    When you get on the tredmill after 20 minute on the elliptical, thinking you'll only do 10 minutes. Then look down and you've done 20...
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    You run an 8 minute mile for the first time in YOUR LIFE!!! I don't think I could do this when I was in my teens, certainly not during the stupid "Presidential Fitness Exam"!

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I hated that! It certainly contributed to my lack of confidence in the physical fitness category. Stupid test! :grumble:

I went to private school. Is this a public high school thing?? I know my sheltered-ness is showing. :smile:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You cry when the stairwell door is locked and you have to take the elevator:sad:

HILARIOUS :laugh:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When you go on a 6 mile trail run because you think it's fun :happy:

When you work out in the morning and then still take gym classes in the afternoon just because you can!:glasses:
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When you run the 2.5 miles to the gym instead of driving, then run the entire way home. :bigsmile:
  • Owensmommy
    Options
    You don't feel right unless you've had your workout for the day!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    When you look for 45 minutes for an outfit that matches your HRM, so you can see how many calories you burn while dancing your @$$ off!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You burn about 150 calories less doing the same 4.75 mile loop as you did 2 months ago....but this time you jog most of it! YAY!!!!
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    When you don't hear the sound of your fat slaping against your bf when getting busy:tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Oh Daisy_May... you made me laugh so loud! I had to phone Ocean_91 who sits not too far away from my office to explain. I did so by making her read your post, to which she laughed whole heartedly as well. Too funny... (I guess we identify with this one...:laugh: )
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    When you spend six hours walking around a amusement/water park also walking up hundreds of stairs and you never feel the burn.
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You realize that, without thinking, you automatically look for the parking spot FARTHEST from the entrance!
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    When you go for a run and you don't have to stop at EVERY street corner to catch your breath.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!