SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    After Zumba at the gym tomorrow, I'm going to stick around for my first pilates class!
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, am I the first one to weigh in this week?

Week 1: 146
    Week 2: 144
    Week 3: 144 (argh)
    Week 4 : 140!

Back on track this week and hoping to say goodbye to the 140s forever next week :)

Good luck with your weigh ins everyone!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight 210 29/01/12
    this week weight is 210 05/02/12

Denise
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 151.6

Week 1: 155
    Week 2: 154
    Week 3: 152.4
    Week 4: 151.6
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 172
    Week 2: 169.5
    Week 3: 168
    Week 4 165.8

maybe my body is starting to adjust to working out!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    No change for me. Still at 148.5

Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150
    Week 3: 148.5
    Week 4: 148.5
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    Week 1: 199
    Week 2: 199.5
    Week 3: 195.4
    Week 4: 195.8? (my scale was erratic this morning. Weighed me at 195.8 and 195.2 so I'm going with the bigger number. That way I won't be disappointed next week :)

To fulfill the challenge this week I:
    Joined a squats challenge (starting at 25 squats on day 1 and ends with 250 squats per day at the end of the month.)
    Tried my first pilates class yesterday (ouchy abs today)
    Did the "100 workout"

Hope everyone else tried something new. I'd love to hear what you did.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    193 this week. I was worried as the scale was up almost all week but a nice surprise this morning. I didn't get 3 new exercises in but I did start C25K so I was happy with myself on that. Good luck this week everyone!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150
    Week 3: 152.5
    Week 4: 144

I think that I must've been holding on to a lot of water weight because holy cow. I checked the scale 4 times to be sure. This is the first significant weight loss I've had since joining MFP.

What I did to complete last week's challenge:
    - Went from making my minimum incline on the elliptical level 6 to making it level 10
    - Tried the stationary bike for the first time and began incorporating it into my morning cardio work out
    - Went to the weight room at my new gym for the first time and began a weight-lifting routine
    - Signed up to begin training to run an October marathon (I'm so nervous!)
    - Push-ups every-other day
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    No change for me... Had a horrible eating weekend.. Going to bring it this week!
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 208.4
    Week 2: 204.4
    Week 3: 202
    Week 4: 200

Six months ago I went into the hospital to give birth to my son weighing 260 lbs...when I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 200 (which I haven't weighed this little in 5 years) I was stoked and proud and felt like i hit a huge milestone. I know that when the scale hits below 200 I will cry with joy. I am hoping I can do it next week!

Good luck ladies! Keep up the awesome work!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    we've had some great numbers this week! i'm going to give everyone another few hours to get their weigh-in posted before I announce the winner tonight!
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I forgot what I weighed before...I think it was 195.2
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just realized I forgot to say what I did for the challenge this week.

I tried:
    - the "100 workout" that a few people were talking about on here
    - Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack
    - and started couch to 5k with my partner (we started week 2 today! I am super excited about it!)

This was such a great idea for a challenge, I really enjoyed trying new things :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    our winner this week is mashizoi with an 8.5 pound weight loss! that's amazing girl! feel free to post the challenge when you get a chance.

Our runner up this week is Helnahandbasket with a 4 pound loss.

I'm proud of everyone that participated in the challenge this week & tried new things! keep up the great work!

:happy:
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Better late than never!

Starting Weight: 134.4
    Week 1: 130.2
    Week 2: 129.6
    Week 3: 128.6

I'm hoping for a bigger number this week! **fingers crossed!!
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats mashizoi! :flowerforyou:

I had a decent week despite not really making the best food choices. I was also scared to start exercising. :embarassed: I know it's irrational, but i'm going to start this week. My numbers:

Last weigh-in: 220.0
    This week: 218.9

Down 1.1lbs. I'll take it. :bigsmile:
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    our winner this week is mashizoi with an 8.5 pound weight loss! that's amazing girl! feel free to post the challenge when you get a chance.

I'm proud of everyone that participated in the challenge this week & tried new things! keep up the great work!

Congrats on the really A-mazing loss this week mashizoi! That is incredible.

Can't wait to hear what the challenge is for this week.
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mashizoi on the win. What a great loss! Keep up the good work everyone!

Last Week: 205
    Current: 205

Well, at least I didn't gain this week. Flow showed up which doesn't help I didn't eat the best this weekend. I only got two new workouts in this week though too. I started the 30 Day Shred and did Zumba for the first time. Hoping for a better week and that Jillian doesn't kick my butt too hard with her 30 Day Shred.
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'm really excited. I was sure that something was wrong with my scale but, sure enough, it came back with the same reading every time I weighed in.

Let's see... I want to challenge everyone to a minimum of 45 minutes of cardiovascular activity each day. It doesn't have to be in one sitting but by the end of the day you must have accumulated a total of at least 45 minutes. This can be anything from taking a walk, to the elliptical, to biking, to jogging, to lifting weights (lighter weights with faster repetitions is great cardio), to kenpo, to walking up and down stairs, etc.

I encourage you to mix it up with severaldifferent activities -- keep your body guessing.