SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    our winner this week is mashizoi with an 8.5 pound weight loss! that's amazing girl! feel free to post the challenge when you get a chance.

Our runner up this week is Helnahandbasket with a 4 pound loss.

I'm proud of everyone that participated in the challenge this week & tried new things! keep up the great work!

:happy:

Congratulations sweets! Such a huge accomplishment!!!
  • kennabrynn
    kennabrynn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    149.5 :( I'm starting to lose my discipline!!! here's to hopeing for a better week! Sorry I'm late at getting this in
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I cannot complete this challenge on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday when I have nonstop days from 5:30am until 8pm and then have to write lesson plans. Every other day is no problemo
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW:164
    1/22-162.6
    1/29-159.6
    CW: 158.7

Sorry about the late posting, had a crazy weekend. Did not do well this week a lot of unhealthy eating. I am definitely going to be working my butt off this week, no more bad decisions.
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I didn't get an opportunity to log in yesterday! I lost 3 pounds this week. Congratulations on your win 8.5 lbs! Wow!
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    sorry im late :/

SW: 223
    LW: 219
    CW: 222

I gained, 3 lbs somehow :(
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i see some of you had a rough week, but don't give up it's a new day with new choices!!
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    First again? Must be that pesky Atlantic time zone (that or you all are *way* better at sleeping in on the weekends than I am :)

Week 1: 146
    Week 2: 144
    Week 3: 144 (argh)
    Week 4 : 140
    Week 5: 138

I didn't do so great with the challenge this week but I did continue with the C25K so that's a win. Also: super excited to be 3 lbs away from my halfway goal!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 151.8

Week 1: 155
    Week 2: 154
    Week 3: 152.4
    Week 4: 151.6
    Week 5: 151.8

I was good all week, but I was sick so I didn't get all of my water in.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I'm loving it! Onederland here I come
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Still 193 this week. It's been really hard for me to get my motivation back after the holidays. However, my boyfriend gave me a new motivation yesterday. We've been together a long time (almost 10 years) and we've always wanted to get married but it was never anything that we were in a rush to do. We've also decided that we'd like to get married some place tropical with just us and a couple of witnesses. So, yesterday he tells me "I want to get below 200 pounds so I can go some place tropical...If you want to get married, you're going to have to help me lose weight." I was so excited I would have jumped up and down if I wasn't driving. So, this is my new motivation. I've had the marriage bug for a while now and this is just what I need to get back on track. Hopefully the scale agrees with me! Good luck this week everyone!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Still 193 this week. It's been really hard for me to get my motivation back after the holidays. However, my boyfriend gave me a new motivation yesterday. We've been together a long time (almost 10 years) and we've always wanted to get married but it was never anything that we were in a rush to do. We've also decided that we'd like to get married some place tropical with just us and a couple of witnesses. So, yesterday he tells me "I want to get below 200 pounds so I can go some place tropical...If you want to get married, you're going to have to help me lose weight." I was so excited I would have jumped up and down if I wasn't driving. So, this is my new motivation. I've had the marriage bug for a while now and this is just what I need to get back on track. Hopefully the scale agrees with me! Good luck this week everyone!

That's fantastic! It will definately help having him fully on board!!!! Without the support (and nagging LOL) of my husband - somedays wouldnt bee the same - he always askes me how many calories I have left to help me plan snacks haha
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Last week: 218.9
    This week: 216.1

Down 2.8lbs!!! :bigsmile:

I'm always so shocked and amazed when I step on the scale and down it goes. I'm very enthused and ready to make more change. I'm making appointments with myself to exercise and downloaded a nifty little app to take the guessing out of what kind of weight training to do. It's been a while since i've lifted weights so I need some help.

Keep it up Summer Dolls! :drinker:
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats crystlgrn!! That is awesome motivation! :heart:
  • musicgirl6
    Options
    SW: 223
    LW: 222
    CW: 218.4

down 3.6 lbs
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 199
    Week 2: 199.5 (+0.5)
    Week 3: 195.4 (-4.1)
    Week 4: 195.8? (+0.4, my scale was erratic this morning. Weighed me at 195.8 and 195.2 so I'm going with the bigger number. That way I won't be disappointed next week
    Week 5: 195 (-0.8)

I did pretty well with the challenge this week. I did take a rest day, and had one other day that I only worked out for 30 minutes but besides that I was definitely over 45 min/day. Thanks for a great challenge!

Excited for the new challenge :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options

ahh that's so exciting!! good luck planning the wedding!! (:
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    there's some great weigh-ins so far! the winner will be posted later on tonight!
    xoxo
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150 (-0)
    Week 3: 152.5 (+2.5)
    Week 4: 144 (-8.5)
    Week 5: 150.5 (+6.5)

And we go back up on the scale :/ I feel as if I'm playing tug-o-war with myself.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Week 1: 150
    Week 2: 150 (-0)
    Week 3: 152.5 (+2.5)
    Week 4: 144 (-8.5)
    Week 5: 150.5 (+6.5)

And we go back up on the scale :/ I feel as if I'm playing tug-o-war with myself.

did you have anything that offset a huge loss last week? sickness or anything ?
    Last time I was hung over a lost a tonne of weight fast because I was dehydrated - or when my cat was put down I didnt eat for two days - it ended up balancing out in the end. Dont be too hard on yourself - take it one day at a time and make thebest choices you can!