Can you please tell me if my food diary is okay?

Options
i just want to know your opinion :) Thanks!
Ill add dinner onto it later

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    .............. its blank.
  • Sydney0710
    Sydney0710 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    There's nothing listed.
  • Sorry.. i had to click complete entry.. done now :)
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    She's in Sydney--a day ahead of most of us, so you have to go to Monday. Didn't you say on another thread that you were adding brown rice and veggies for dinner? If you did that I think it looks really good, whole grains, and lots of veggies--good job.
  • Oh thats why :)
    Thank you so much :)
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i think it looks good, the question is how are you feeling? satiated, hungry, strong?

your exercise calories are really high! how'd you burn all that?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: it looks generally good to me........if you do that much exercise, consider putting more protein in your breakfast so you are fueled up for the running and dancing.:bigsmile:
  • 1 hour of danicng infront of the mirror and 2 hours of jogging around the house... :)
    I took plenty of breaks.. it was worth it though..
    I feel great!. Not hungry at all :)
    Thanks!
  • Thanks so much!
    Ill have more protein next time for breakfast :)
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Your nutrition looks okay, although I agree you should aim higher with your protein... but if you are really working that hard and burning that many calories, you need to be eating more to support your body and tell it that it's allowed to release your fat stores.

Read this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo

It's from one of MFP's moderators and pretty clearly explains how the calories/exercise calculations are set up on here. (It's not like a doctor or nutritionist who will tell you to eat XX calories/day regardless of your activity.)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    More protein anytime.

You have eaten any of your exercise calories.
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looks good =) id recommend underestimating your excersise if you dont have a heart rate monitor . Its better to be under than over =)