For Wii users!

Options
124»

Replies

• Kerryket
    Kerryket Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... I thought it was just me that hated that little Wii voice!

...now if i could get it to stop saying "Ooooh!" when i step on the board...

Yeah, the Oooh is annoying, then my husband got on and it did not make a peep, we are in about the same shape, so what gives! I think the little voice was intimidated...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    When I weighed myself this morning, the Wii did not say "That's Obese!" It said "That's overweight!" I'm sooooo excited! Those of you who use the Wii understand how exciting that is!

15506018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I KNOW !! i went from obese to normal..man, is that the best feeling, to be out of 1 weight range and into a lower one:drinker: congrats
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I can't wait for that little annoying voice to tell me I am overweight LOL

sounds weird when you want to celebrate being overweight:laugh: :wink:
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am about 5 lbs from reaching a healthy weight on there and I just can't wait! I get a little nervous every time I weigh in but I love looking at my graph going down!

The graph is my favorite part!

I love this thread and ho everyone says the same stuff I think all the time! I celebrated when it said "that's overweight!," can't wait for "that's normal!" Also, when it makes me say why I think I gained weight is THE WORST. I wish "because I'm going to start my period today!" was an option!

My roommate and I have a bit of a rivalry because while she gets "that's normal!," she's always 20+ years older, whereas I'm usually below, and never more than 5+. Hey, I'll take a victory where I can get it. :)
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    I close my eyes!! Totally did a happy dance when I got the "that's normal" sound! So happy for you, keep up the good work!
  • TLCLuvNLife
    Options
    I am a Wii ONLY excerciser! I don't have the balance board yet, but it sounds like i need to get one soon! I do all my work outs on my Wii, ea Active Sports, (which includes tennis, boxing, dancing, track, baseball, volleyball ane more), Just Dance, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Resort Sports, Wii Sports, When it gets warmer I will be doing a lot of walking with my dog, as well.! GO Wii!:flowerforyou:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Lol, my boyfriend went into the 'overweight' box the other day, I am still in the 'obese' box can't wait to get into the overweight one! Congrats xxx
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is AMAZING!! Congrats! The Wii Fit is a bit of a jerk too the way he says it!
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I know how you feel! I remember how excited I was for it to tell me that I was only two pounds away from having a healthly BMI!
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    woohoo! Congratulations!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My son is in the "perfectly healthy weight" range, and the WiiFit board usually goes "ooooooh" for him, too. Every once in a while it will do something different for me. But I am excited to see my BMI dropping, I can't wait to get down to the "overweight" range!

Congratulations, keep up the great work!
    ~Jess
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... I thought it was just me that hated that little Wii voice!

...now if i could get it to stop saying "Ooooh!" when i step on the board...

I can't stand that voice!!!
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is why I love mfp, you can always find someone who understand you. I weighed myself today and I am only two lbs from it saying I'm overweight...

However, it is too funny to me to see an entire thread of people who are excited to be or become overweight...lmbo
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    thats great! I felt the same way when it told me "that normal". now i just watch my weight go up and down week to week and when i have a gain try to look at long term accomplishments.

will take friends
  • ashiyo
    ashiyo Posts: 23
    Options
    :) I keep the sound off... take that Wii!!
    but still, awesome, and i can't wait to see my little mii stop expanding so much! lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!