What makes someone sexy?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person, whats sexy on one guy is a total turn off on another. But in general intelegence & confidence help. And hair, having hair (long by preferance) on the head is a good thing in my book. Shaved head, unless he's going bald is so not hot.:wink:
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The right attitude!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and a sense of humour
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    hmmmm

sexy = makes you think of sex

gorgeous face
    gorgeous body

but this is not necessarily what makes a girl attractive to me....

thats a different question all together
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Being intelligent and silly, good sense of humor, confident but not arrogant, being a little nerdy (because I am and only another nerd can understand me), tattoos and being strong and kind of teddy-bear like. I can't be with a guy who is lanky or weaker than me.
  • nekolita
    Options
    Mmmm someone goal-oriented

And funny :)
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Why is it that being a musician makes a man sexy to so many women, but the reverse just doesn't apply?

Not that I would ever not be one, but it just seems so blatantly unfair.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I think a person's confidance makes them sexy (confidance not arrogance lol), humor, artist or creative, being yourself, honesty, oh and the eyes have it. That little sparkle a person gets in their eyes <3
  • cdickinson607
    cdickinson607 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For me its a mans smile. My boyfriend has an amazing smile...i melt everytime i see him smile at me. :happy:
  • BigTechGuy
    Options
    Bright beautiful eyes, sexy smile, confident walk, good sense of humor and yes a nice bum (I'm a bum lover).
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    a sense of humor, and someone who laughs at MY jokes :P
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Deep voice, gorgeous smile, lovely eyes, sense of humour, intelligence, confidence, thinks I'm sexy.
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I find many gay men sexy, but that seems normal to me. Just because they are pretty much not potential lovers for women doesn't mean I can't acknowledge their sexiness. I realize that you know when a gay guy is cute or good looking, but I see no problem with recognizing their sexy factor. Okay, call me kinky - didn't say that I want to sleep with them...just like straight men, they can be sexy even when they aren't adorable, for pretty much the same reasons.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like women with a sense of humour. Also like women who are happy with themselves and self-confident (but not arrogantly so). And rather bizarrely I find exposed shoulders very sexy
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Confidence, trust and loyalty.