Need motivation...stat!!

Options
Hey all- I need motivation NOW!! I need to get back on track but I'm finding it difficult to stop eating. I havent been this way in a long long time and I'm a little freaked out that I might not be able to stop.
I binge pretty much everyday on anything and everything. I know I need to get back on track, but honestly, I'm enjoying the hell out of all the food I'm cramming.
HELP!!

Replies

• Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Allow me to paraphrase a very wise woman!

This is YOUR chance.
    Right now, You have two legs that can walk the world if YOU want. YOU have a mind to calculate calories, points, anything. YOU can swim the Nile, YOU can run to Nebraska
    One of these days, it might just be that YOU have an accident or an illness and can no longer do any of those things.
    So what the hell are YOU waiting for?

Sound familiar?
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Allow me to paraphrase a very wise woman!

This is YOUR chance.
    Right now, You have two legs that can walk the world if YOU want. YOU have a mind to calculate calories, points, anything. YOU can swim the Nile, YOU can run to Nebraska
    One of these days, it might just be that YOU have an accident or an illness and can no longer do any of those things.
    So what the hell are YOU waiting for?

Sound familiar?

Oh yeah...keep it coming. I need a SERIOUS slap in the face. A hard one.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey Goochinator - I'm in the same boat as you right now!! We need to turn this boat around!! We can do it - turn, turn, turn! :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Just stop.
    :noway:
    Purge the house of those tempting evils...give it to the neighbor kids or local food drive pantry or just dump it.
    Step away from those temptations & get back to exercising immediately if not sooner!
    :heart:
  • kitty_cat023
    Options
    you're absolutely killing yourself, disgracing your body, and undoing all the efforts you've put in thus far. just stop it, it's disgusting, and you're better than that. you have a choice to put that food in your mouth or not, you know which choice is the right one. remember that next time you go to eat.