30day shred completed

Options
Ive completed the 30day shred and lost 10lbs from doing it.
very happy with that.
im now going to start the ripped in 30 today.

Replies

• nevergiveup92
    Options
    congrats! i plan on starting the 30 day shred tomorrow :)
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ive completed the 30day shred and lost 10lbs from doing it.
    very happy with that.
    im now going to start the ripped in 30 today.

pics or it didnt happen :bigsmile: Just kidding! Congratulations! I myself started it yesterday and going to complete my second day of level 1 in an hour. Congrats again!:flowerforyou:
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i finished 30 day shred yesterday, and started ripped in 30 today too!! :bigsmile:
  • bryonysten
    Options
    I did the first workout on Saturday and can still barely move. Am going to do it again tonight though. Its hard, but as its so short you now you can do it - well done you, very motivational!
  • kckrahn
    kckrahn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats! i plan on starting the 30 day shred tomorrow :)

Me too!!
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am on day 6. Havent lost any weight yet. But I feel thinner...or just generally better :)....its fab!!!...Had to increase my weights :) x
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    haha ive not uploaded them yet will be doing later .
  • Bimbolaekar
    Bimbolaekar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow.....well done. did you have to adjust your calorie intake? I just started the 30day shred 5 days ago and I was a 1200 calories diet. is it true that I have to increase my calorie intake to 1500 to continue shedding weight? Really need some help here. tnx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!