It's all about the "Little Things"

Options
Over the past couple of months I have noticed a few little things that help motivate me.

My hockey jersey fits better
My jeans slide on easier
My tshirts are more comfortable

I was wondering what "little things" ya'll have noticed that make you feel better...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Over the past couple of months I have noticed a few little things that help motivate me.

My hockey jersey fits better
    My jeans slide on easier
    My tshirts are more comfortable

I was wondering what "little things" ya'll have noticed that make you feel better...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is probably too much information...but...my "pretty" underwear fit again! LOL I can't believe I'm admitting this on here!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    My husband said I was skinny today. He's a great guy, even if he's a liar.:laugh:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My husband said I was skinny today. He's a great guy, even if he's a liar.:laugh:

I'm willing to bet he's not lying! You're almost halfway to your goal! Hooray! How wonderful it must be to have someone who loves you notice! What a great feeling!!!:flowerforyou:
  • dijo
    dijo Posts: 21
    Options
    The other day my hubby was giving me a hug and he said ,you feel smaller. Bless him, I've only lost 11 lbs.. Been stuck at this loss for 2 weeks,grrrrrrr.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My bra's are to big and my old ones are too small:embarassed: After I dug them out of the chest I didn't realize I use to wear some pretty sexy ones:noway:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    t's, now a large from a 1x
    jeans a 20 down to a 16 and loose
    shoes, skinnier feet
    bras, was 44 dd, 38 dd

sex, longer, tee hee.... don't mean to offend all apologies if I did....:flowerforyou:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My husband throwing me over his shoulder and spinning me around the room:happy:
    I remember a time when I was so big that I used to do the same to him:laugh:
  • rad3000
    rad3000 Posts: 4
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Buying running shorts(very short) and thinking, dang I look pretty sexy in these...
    Learning to positively encourage myself, instead of pulling out the ol bat and beating myself up.
    Getting into the Zen of a hard workout, closing my eyes when its tough and getting into the rythym of my body.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    my husband snuggling and saying your ribs are sticking out...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Being able to still breathe when I bend over to tie my shoes.
    Being overweight (according to this website) instead of being obese.
    Being able to see a waist and a lot less hips.
    Buying smaller size clothes(in the ladies section instead of the women's -- 1X and up -- section) .
    Looking in the mirror and not being disgusted by what I see.
    Hearing my son-in-law say I look thinner.

LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! :happy:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My brother saying "so how much weight have you lost, skinny-mini?" (lol yes that is exact wording) i asked him if he was talking to my sister!
    My skirts feeling looser and getting a new one!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Sunny and warm weather FINALLY coming! Tank-top season!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Well, I was looking in my closet for a bag for my daughters school trip this morning and I saw my old winter coat. A cute little short down jacket. I haven't been able to wear it cuz I just got too fat.
    I decided to try it on and it fits perfectly!!! I'm so excited!! Plus I had to keep pulling my jeans up today cuz they kept falling down.
    What an awesome feeling!! I can't believe how much my body has changed in such little time.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, you gys make me want to cry. These are SO AWSEOME!

Congrats to everyone on your "little things" because they will all add up to our big goals!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week, but I cannot wait to see some of the great "little things" you all have mentioned. I'm very excited for every one of you. And I cannot wait to wear my sexy panties again!!! lol
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    My ex-husband's wife calling me a "skinny b#tch"! We are really good friends but it still made me feel GREAT!