Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JEfit app

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else out there uses the JEFIT app when you are at the gym to track workouts/measurements. I've been using it for 2 months or so and absolutely love it, u can make ur own routines and add whatever exercises you want to it. I was taking a note pad and pen to the gym which was kind of annoying having to flip through pages to see what weight or how many reps I did the last time, with the app its all right there on my phone, I would highly recommend the app for anybody interested in tracking their workouts especially lifting.

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    I've used it off an on for a while now. For people who want that kind of detailed tracking it's great. It's a little tedious/overkill for me though.
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    does this app give you already made work outs as well? I never know what to do or whats effective
  • I think there is a beginner routine on there, I'm unsure but I think u might be able to get online and download more routines, not sure tho
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I use it...great app. My favorite part about it is that it remembers what I did for an exercise even if I remove the exercise from my routine for a while.
    does this app give you already made work outs as well? I never know what to do or whats effective

It has a suggested beginner's routine, but it's not a great routine, IMO.