Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

woot - 8 pounds

pinksultana
pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I hadn’t received any love from my scales for 3 weeks and was getting quite discouraged however I plopped on it this morning and found I was a whopping 8 pounds lighter! WOOT!!
I didn’t believe the scales so I went and weighed myself at the chemist too and the weightloss still stands!!

So excited!

So to anyone fighting with the scales at present – press on regardless and it will move eventually!

XXPINK

Replies

• GREAT FOR YOU! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for this encouraging post! I'm getting really frustrated and confused. :grumble:
    Mathmatically (calories-in vs. calories burned), I should be losing, but I've been stuck for a while. I will take your advice and keep pluggin' away. I WILL win eventually!
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    This just inspired me a bit! I thought I was downa few pounds but my scale jumped back up to where it was a few days ago again! So frustrating, but here's to hoping I'll have luck like yours. congratulations! 8 pounds, that's great! :)
  • Sheils
    Sheils Posts: 1
    This is very encouraging as I thought I must be doing something wrong as the scales aren't budging for me, yet my partner has lost 9lbs (and he has done no exercise)!!!
  • msilmon
    msilmon Posts: 8
    Sometimes it seems that we aren't losing any weight when sometimes it can be water we are holding. I hold a lot of water and have to really watch my sodium or I can gain 3 pounds in one day even if what I ate was low calorie!! It is a struggle but it is well worth it!! Hang in there!! :wink:
  • getfitwithangela
    getfitwithangela Posts: 23 Member
    WAY TO PRESS ON PINK! Keep it up!!! Ange:drinker:
  • Blessed_1
    Blessed_1 Posts: 5
    Great job!!! I have been through similar situations in the past and this is very encouraging. Keep up the good work and you WILL get to your goal :bigsmile:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    I needed to hear that.

What a wonderful number! Good for you!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :drinker: Great job! Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!