Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    More power to her.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    if it were photo shop, then someone took A LOT of time to photo shop LOTS of pictures. As previously stated google her before you add negativity where it is not needed
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful.... loved the video!
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just googled the link. What an awe-inspiring woman. She is truly motivational and an excellent role model for women of all ages. I wish my mother was in half the shape Ernestine is in. Then I wouldn't worry so much about her falling and breaking her hip or all of her medical conditions.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    She makes me feel like I can do anything WTG go honey you are an amazing woman!
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I really can't believe how many people say she's photo shopped...really? Can you photoshop videos too?

Please please search before you speak. This woman is amazing...Looks better than most women a half (not quarter hehe) of her age.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I just threw up in my mouth.

Great for her and the health aspects, but why inflict the bikini shots on the rest of the World? Keep it to yourself luv :sick:
  • Bod4GodAnnice
    Bod4GodAnnice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. No that takes discipline.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I saw a pic of her in a magazine recently. I think it was Fitness RX for Her, or Muscle and Fitness Hers, possibly? Had a brief comment about her, with age etc.

So not photoshopped.

Heres an off season (non posing) photo of her, when she is not in the lower bodyfat level need for Stage/competition display. (as seen in some of the other online images)

ernestine-shepherd.jpg
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    Great motivation! Love her smile, and her abs, and her legs and her.... I could go on and on. wow, she is fabulous.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I watched the youtube clip. She seems like such a sweet, genuine and dedicated woman. Very inspirational!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You guys are jerks. My mom has worked hard to get where she is.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    She is simply AMAZING!!!! WOW!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You guys are jerks. My mom has worked hard to get where she is.

Hang in there - there are always a few in every crowd. But she's amazing and inspirational. My 77 year-old mom keeps telling me, if she'd known she was going to live this long, she'd have taken better care of herself and keeps pushing me to get healthy. Looks like you've had a wonderful influence in your life too!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

Great for her and the health aspects, but why inflict the bikini shots on the rest of the World? Keep it to yourself luv :sick:

Kind of agree!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I watched the youtube clip. She seems like such a sweet, genuine and dedicated woman. Very inspirational!

^^^ This exactly!!! (I just wanted to hug her after I watched the video.) Very inspirational indeed. I can only hope I am that healthy and look that great when I reach her age. :flowerforyou:

OP: Thanks so much for sharing this! :happy:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Kind of agree!
    Guys, it's standard garb for figure competitions, and she's careful to wax before any photos.
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Ladies, you gotta watch this! The oldest lady competing bodybuilder in the world. She will inspire you!! I've also placed a pic of her below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXFSczN6Rw

ErnestineShepherd.jpg
    Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring!
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love her! Good for her :)
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Kind of agree!
    Guys, it's standard garb for figure competitions, and she's careful to wax before any photos.

Thanks for that mental image of your Mom waxing - I still think she's a fella