99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Options

Replies

• RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!

I probably should have saved this until I reached the 100lb but I just wanted to do it today :)
    I started my weight loss on the 5th of January 2011 and have lost 99lb so far, I have 15lb to go!!
    I feel like I have become myself over this year, I have changed as much on the inside as I have on the outside!!
    I am loving feeling confident in my clothes and finally being able to chose clothes that I like and not being restricted by the size that I was!
    When I started this I was wearing a UK size 22 trousers (that where very tight) and a UK size 18-20 Top. I bought Trousers in a UK 12 the other day and it felt so good!!!!!

I just want to let you all know that if I can do this you all can too! I always looked at people that lost weight and 'knew' that, that would never be me, well now it is!!

Believe in yourselves, because when you try, you can achieve anything!!! xx

GET YOUR LIFE BACK :)

I was 261lb when I started...
    154945_104923476247087_100001883048373_38106_5609384_n-1-4.jpg

i'm now 162lb
    DSCF1018-1-4.jpg

Thanks for reading :) xxx

Fabulous! You are my motivation
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! That is an amazing accomplishment! You look so cute and tiny now! But... I also need to say, you looked really attractive before, also. Some people just look awful large, but you're a really classically beautiful person- I don't know if it's your hair, or skin tone, or the fact that you're pretty well dressed and fashionable in the pics, but you look great in all of them.
    Congrats on your great achievement!
  • unsworthfam
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! You look so lovely and must have so much more energy. Congrats!!!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS what an inspiration!!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    amazing.
  • hmseals
    Options
    Wow!! You look absolutely amazing! This is what I definetely needed to see/read to help me get back on track and stay there. You are an inspiration!! Congratulations :smile:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!!! :smile:
  • iwillsucceed155
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!:bigsmile:
  • SmilinLee
    Options
    That is outstanding! Would love to correspond with you to hear some of the things that worked for you in your journey :bigsmile:
  • boobook1
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on all your hard work ! Very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! Congrats to you! I am one of those people that think it'll never be me - so thank you for saying what you said and taking the time to post pics - it is inspiring!
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    This is what I want to be able to post up in a year! You have done an incredible job! So inspiring!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work Laura, well done you should be proud of yourself hun, you look stunning
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    How exciting! You are pretty much the size i was when I started and where I want to end up!
  • oawalton
    Options
    WOW!!! You are a true inspiration!! Thank you for posting this!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!