What is your biggest enemy food?

Options
13»

Replies

• jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pizza anytime... The bowl of chips at a Mexican restaurant... The first beer, all the other are because of it :)
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    pizza! and my vodka sodas. Also, I know hummus is healthy, but now I have to use serious portion control because I used to be able to eat like half a container with sea salt pita chips. It's healthy untl you realize the whole bag o f chips is gone and you are scraping the side of the hummus bowl! Speaking of chips....Spicy Thai Kettle Chips...woah! Crazy Good!
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    Sweets!!!! I don't care what kind I love them all!!!!!!!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Anything :) Chocolate, but more before. Not so much anymore. Bread! Potatoes. Muffins. Cupcakes. Pizza. Lasagna. Sour cream mmmmm possibly my favourite food ever. Indian food! Mexican food. Beans.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Skippy Reduced Fat Chunky PB
    Homemade Chex Mix

They were too much for my self-control this weekend! :angry:
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    cakes, cupcakes and cookies... I am a baker and its sooo hard to not test my food!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Cookies, Brownies, Cakes, mostly anything sweet. Cereal is a big bad one for me, I thought I had that under good control as in mornings only, but it's become an evening snack lately too. Ahhhh! Also tortillas with salsa, I can't buy a bag as I can't portion control those at all!
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    biscuits and gravy, choclate, pizza, chips and dips so love velevetta and chili dip , I know they got me to where I am and im not taking them with me on this journey. they might visit once in a while but not like before. just say no!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Right now it's tuna fish sandwhiches and grilled tuna and cheddar...cannot get enough of the stuff and I'm only supposed to eat 2 cans a week..not 2 cans a day! I just ate the last can..I think I just need to not buy anymore for awhile. Gotta find that willpower! lol
  • bloory7
    Options
    Beer
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Cheerios - I could eat the entire box and almost did on Friday-Sunday...
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cheerios - I could eat the entire box and almost did on Friday-Sunday...

I do love honey nut cheerios a lot!
  • courtlyn19
    Options
    PIZZA. omg.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Pepsi. I just get a craving for it and nothing else will quench my thirst.
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CHINESE FOOD!! Seasame Chicken with eggroll and fried rice