Need Friends, Please... < 3

Options

Replies

• wmwellz
    Options
    I need some friends too for motivation. I am at my all time high, and I have no motivation. I want to be healthier & look good in clothes, but every day goes by & I'v done nothing. I don't know if it's depression or I just got lazy.
  • leapet2
    Options
    I just joined myfitness pal and I can relate to your medical issues. You can add me if you would like. I know a big of this working is motivation and I think we all need help in that area. At least I do.
    :smile:
  • natnatz26
    Options
    You can add me if you want!! :-) x
  • ShannonUGAKennedy
    Options
    You can add me as well. I started today and have a similar story. Lost 150 lbs once and have gained 80 back.
  • lalarox
    Options
    You can add me. I'm fairly new and could use the support ;-)
  • bignick21
    Options
    Anybody can add me I am new to this I have always had to diet on my own and having support and giving support will be nice =)
  • bratfink
    Options
    After 2 long years of being really unwell I was eventually diagnosed with thyroid disease too. Despite sleeping pretty much 24/7 with the chronic fatigue & barely eating any calories I still gained almost 3 stone in weight...
    I've only started on Thyroid medication about 13 weeks ago or so. I also suffer with very low Vitamin D & Ferritin levels.
    Since joining here & having to force myself to eat calories I've managed to lose 10lb in about 24 days or so. Bizarre that eating more has resulted in a weight loss. I actually find it really hard to eat, I'm still suffering so much with the Thyroid symptoms & sleep much of the day (& night) some days I barely have 600 calories...
    I've found it very frustrating but extremely positive seeing that 10lb loss... Please feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, I find the more support the better! :)
  • ladybug3232
    Options
    I need some friends too. I just joined today, and I was very surprised how easy it was to keep track of my food. I lost 30 pounds last year somewhat using Weight Watchers, but never actually paying for the service. I just had to figure the points and all that. While it did work, I am very tired of trying to calculate the points. So I am very willing to give this a try, and hopefully this will give me the boost that I need to get the rest of this weight off. I am currently at 209 pounds. It is still better than the 240 pounds that I was at last year. But I need some more progress!! Thanks everyone. I am excited now!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me ;) love your hair btw!
  • bkaypearson
    Options
    You can add me - I have thyroid issues as well, and now have many pounds to lose - so sure can sympathize
  • Sam22pope
    Sam22pope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, we all need friend in the journey of weight lose! Good LUCK!
  • kelatha
    Options
    I can relate!! I also have a thyroid and its really sucks trying to lose weight.I used to be a size 5 now a size 8 I was bigger in a 10 when I did not know I had a thyroid thing going on the weight just came outta no where,I go to bootcamp workout 3 times a week ,for a hour I watch what I eat and I still am at a stand still its only been 2 weeks so I guess I should just wait and good things will happen you gotta crawl before you can walk .stay strong and keep doing what your doing !!.
  • higgi1982
    Options
    you can add me if you want im a newbie too
  • MrsBACH1986
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I could always use more support as well. :)
  • SalsaSuzQ
    Options
    Please feel free to add me ^.^~ It's always nice to have support from other people! Best wishes!
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...I can use all the motivation and support out there...Thanks :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i understand, i do! i may not identify with your exact situation but definitely the feelings. plus, you are drop dead gorgeous.
  • amandacarrell
    amandacarrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am so in the same boat right now and am so frustrated that all my cute clothes that did fit no longer do!
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Start slow, like a walk with baby in stroller. They benefit from the fresh air and it's gets you out of the house.