Sometimes you just need to step away from the scale...

Options
13»

Replies

• LeBlanc2011
    Options
    What exercising have you done? You look great and toned and I would love to look that way!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look freaking fantastic!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I hate the damn scale lately.............it seems to be sabotaging me, and I need to put it away!!!

.............but it taunts me...................it sits there and says "go ahead, step on me, you know you want to.........you've been such a good girl...............go on, DO it." And then I do, and it disappoints me, and I get upset.

So, am thinking I should put it away for a couple of weeks.

(although I probably won't!)

Am going on a trip to Cancun in about a month. I would love to lose JUST a little more before that....................just get under 160. OH well......................it certainly won't ruin my trip!!!
    :wink: :glasses: :wink: :glasses: :wink: :glasses: :wink:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I hate the damn scale lately.............it seems to be sabotaging me, and I need to put it away!!!

.............but it taunts me...................it sits there and says "go ahead, step on me, you know you want to.........you've been such a good girl...............go on, DO it." And then I do, and it disappoints me, and I get upset.

Gahh, this is exactly me. It ticked me off so much last week that I had a food tantrum and now I'm still up 3lbs 10 days later. I'm thinking about putting the scale away for a while too. But I haven't been able to yet.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work is definitely paying off...keep going!!! :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thats great so far. I agree with stepping away from the scale, thats my plan this month! to focus on eating well and getting my exercise in!
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Well done!!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks god I'm not the only one, I started measuring because for the last month I haven't lost anything, and I've been even gaining despite all my efforts, but happy because I know that clothes from last weekend still fit me, so it must have been a massive water retention from my period, now that I've just had it the weight seems to be going down again, but I always kept measuring and I was glad to see centimetres off the waist, like you!! I got rid of those horrible love handles, yours have vanished!! congratulations!:D
  • Milletp
    Options
    You look amazing! It's obvious you've been working hard. What is your exercise regimen?
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Congrats on the superb results. Keep it up :-)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • donniss
    Options
    Prepictures and during pictures tell the real story! I've lost a few pounds on the scale and bounce around. But when I look at the preworkout pictures and the newest pictures - You can see the difference. Muscle always weighs more than fat. Keep up the good work be healthy and fit.
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That is just a 1.5 difference? wow! good to know. i am a scale freak but trying to win the fight with myself about numbers dont matter. This definitely helped with that. I think i am going to stop weighing and watch my body instead. Thanks for sharing. you definitely motivated me!
  • Corina72
    Options
    You can really tell! Congrats! You built muscles! keep it up!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Gahh, this is exactly me. It ticked me off so much last week that I had a food tantrum and now I'm still up 3lbs 10 days later. I'm thinking about putting the scale away for a while too. But I haven't been able to yet.

Exactly the same here, but never forget to take measures, however it's still depressing to see the weight going up when your measures are going down, as deep down we know they both should be going down, in my case I've just found it it must have been my PMS that retained so much water. :D
  • wittyusername
    Options
    you look amazing well done! x
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    GO BABY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FREAKING AWESOME!!!
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for the positive feedback! :smile:

For those who asked, I have been lifting weights about 3 times a week (New Rules of Lifting for Women) and I go boxing twice a week. I also try to keep my macros around 40/30/30 (carbs/protein/fat).

If I can do this, anyone can.