99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Options

Replies

• tbeck125
    Options
    I am where you were and you are where I want to be. That is awesome for you! Great job on the hard work!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great work!!! I hope you are feeling SO amazingly proud of yourself and your achievements! :smile:
  • Destinie589
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Kudos to you and to your hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Outstanding I am so glad you posted pictures and the story it really helps on down days to know that there is hope for us all.YOU ROCK
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    omg! love the 1 of u in the jeans. well done. :o)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! Thank you so much for posting! You are an inspiration.. I want to be you in a year.. o.k. I want to be as successful as you in a year!
  • Eternalife23
    Options
    you look soooo amazing! you are beautiful!!!! congratulations!
  • khbsrt
    khbsrt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your Jeans pic, with two legs in one...is ADORABLE :) I'm so happy for you, what a cute shape! I'll keep working on mine now :)
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Thank you for sharing and in a year's time! That's really awesome!

You look amazing! Great motivation for us to keep going!
  • ttck4eva
    Options
    Omg well done you x
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow, is amazing how can you fit now both legs in just one of your old trousers, burn them now!! you won't need them ever again! congratulations on your weight loss so far!:D You are looking a lot younger now that you're slim!:D
  • feb06momma
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job!!! You look amazing. :)
  • brentdaniels
    Options
    That is awesome! I cracked up about the pic where you have both legs in one side of your pants!
  • swissmiss8
    swissmiss8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you. Thanks for sharing the photos - very inspiring!
  • tschorr317
    Options
    If you lose about 2 pounds a week your skin should be able to keep pace with your weight loss. It's important to exercise though, and add resistance/weight training to supplement cardio. Even in people that do have excess skin after weight loss, it usually resolves after a few months or continued exercise and weight management.
  • minibusx
    Options
    welll done u luk fab x x x
  • ke11eymarie
    Options
    You, my dear are exactly what I needed today. Thank you for sharing! You are gorgeous!
  • Yasmimcaula
    Options
    Congratulations (:
  • cherieade
    Options
    wll done you!!! :))) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!