Men only please.. I need your help

Options
2»

Replies

• cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    When we're out I love it when my wife drops subtle hints about how freaky it's going to get when we get home. Something like, "What I'm going to let you do to me is frowned upon throughout the bible belt." Check please.
  • pwillini84
    Options
    Having 29 years under my belt (which is slowly becoming on top of my belt) I can tell you that I appreciate any and all attention that is not diverted, during the moment, but some "minor" distraction.

Get a sitter and plan a nice dinner out at a small, independently owned mom & pop restaurant, then head to the rental hot tubs!
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    One word:

*kitten*

No offence but it works
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    When we're out I love it when my wife drops subtle hints about how freaky it's going to get when we get home. Something like, "What I'm going to let you do to me is frowned upon throughout the bible belt." Check please.

doesn't really narrow things down much, though, does it?
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    My 13th anniversary is next week and I really could use ideas from guys..what do men find romantic.. or do men even care about romance at all?? Yes, I have been married to the same man for 13 years and still don't know the answer to these questions and that's not for lack of trying on my part .. how you would want to celebrate your anniversary with your wife???

Honestly? I'd want a stripper but maybe that's just me :)

EDIT: I've been married 2 years and we go to the strip clubs together and I watch the girls dance on her (she's bi)
  • janarmac
    janarmac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ingredients to a happy anniversary right there!!
    (works for Valentine's Day too...at least, that's my plan :blushing: )
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    13 years and 8 kids?

Child-free house, steak dinner, and rarely (or never) performed sexual favors.

Resist the urge to make men more complicated than they really are. :flowerforyou:

That goes for people in general, I'd say.

(btw, I'm sure this has occurred to you, but why not just ask the husband directly? Could be a fun conversation.)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

I'm going to do this, one day!
    He already gets dirty text messages quite a lot, I need to work up the guts to chat some filth over the dinner table XD