Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Replies

• Great job! You are beautiful! Congratulations!! :)
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 179 Member
    Awesome job, you look amazing :drinker:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    Fantastic! You look wonderful!!!!!!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Oh my gosh, incredible!!!! You are a true inspiration! Wow! Thank you for sharing.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Stunning, you were gorgeous anyway but now WOW! :happy: Love your hair now too!
    Well done and thanks for sharing x
  • you look absolutely great and such an inspiration girl. when i started i was 260 as well so this really gave even more faith. i hope i look as great as you when i lose that 100 lbs too
  • SO INSPIRING! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • You look so fantastic!! Definitely great inspiration to me! :)
  • You look wonderful! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • JudyK2012
    JudyK2012 Posts: 6 Member
    WOW, Awsome! Congratulation! Thanks for the encouragement, I had lost 80 lbs then hit a plateau, been playing with 20lbs then came to MFP just a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at how many carbs I was eating, it was good carbs but too many, now I'm working on the other 80 lbs to go, thanks to MFP! Well great job and I hope I end up with a great body like yours!
  • How many cals was u haveing a day? X
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    wow you look amazing girl! congrats!
  • What a wonderful transformation!You look great and is a great inspiration and very motivationg for me thats just starting.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    That is fantastic! You look great! Congrats your success!
  • AMAZING!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON!!! Thank you for posting!! Great motivation!
  • Totally awesome! Way to go. :happy:
  • moniqueb39
    moniqueb39 Posts: 30 Member
    You look fantastic...I'm inspired!
  • I love your success story! I am just 1 week into "My Fitness Pal" and love how it makes me feel. Your success gives me hope. Way to go friend!!!
  • WOW...so inspirational..well done you!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Fantastic!!!! Congratulations you look adorable and its totally inspiring - good luck to you on the rest of your journey:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!