Scared, but I know I need to be here...

Options
13»

Replies

• Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This website is a great way to get motivation and get you started on your healthy journey to a new you! We are all here for you! I'm excited for you!!

Feel free to add me.

Jarnard
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    hey,
    i know how it feels to want to stay in our comfort zone. I think you will change, but that doesn''t mean you will become a new person, you will continue to be you, but i'm sure you'll be more determined and courageous to have had accomplish this goal
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, and congratulation on having such a positive attitude and making some decisions that will change your life.
    You know what though, they won't change you. They might change how you feel and how you react at certain times, but that's all good stuff, we have to grow and change as we move through life.
    Good luck!
  • twiega00
    twiega00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aran! I'm new to the site too! Your story is real and honest, kudos! Congrats on choosing the healthy, natural way to lose weight and get fit! I have many family members that have chosen bypass surgery and I almost lost my mom to it. You will only change for the better! It's hard to step out of our comfort zone, but that's what it takes to be successful in anything. You'll still be you, just a healthier, happier version! Good Luck and welcome!