40 pounds down

Options
hermiony
hermiony Posts: 49 Member
i didnt want to post these until i finished my journey but i thought i might as well.
im 5'7 started at 223 lbs 11/7/11 and today i am 183 lbs with a goal to reach 140 lbs.
i lost the weight with exercise, mainly treadmill, and just watching my food and calories.
im sure i weighed more than this but didnt weigh for years so not sure. im 25 with 2 kids

BEFORE 223

cu911.jpg
s60xoz.jpg

16i5hg2.jpg

IN BETWEEN 183

2njizxl.jpg

2iurprn.jpg

19usfk.jpg

Replies

• jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No Pics.......but amazing result. Well done you!!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    i didnt want to post these until i finished my journey but i thought i might as well.
    im 5'7 started at 223 lbs 11/7/11 and today i am 183 lbs with a goal to reach 140 lbs.
    i lost the weight with exercise, mainly treadmill, and just watching my food and calories.
    im sure i weighed more than this but didnt weigh for years so not sure. im 25 with 2 kids

BEFORE 223
    20qbec3.jpg
    wwn51f.jpg
    16i5hg2.jpg

IN BETWEEN 183

20qbec3.jpg
    2njizxl.jpg
    fxa44i.jpg

I tried to fix the img tags for you. You look amazing :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

BEFORE 223
    20qbec3.jpg
    wwn51f.jpg
    16i5hg2.jpg

IN BETWEEN 183

20qbec3.jpg
    2njizxl.jpg
    fxa44i.jpg
  • hermiony
    Options
    anyone know how i can fix the pics to show ?!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    anyone know how i can fix the pics to show ?!

Lower case img instead of IMG.

Great work! :smile:
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations..Thats Awesome!...Can you elaborate more specifically on how you did it?..How many calories.exercise etc?
  • hermiony
    Options
    well im on 1200 cals a day but i usually go a bit under that.i dont have a specific plan or diet, if i want cake i eat cake but those times are not often. i exercise about 5 times a week, i have a treadmill and elliptical, i usually do about 20 minutes of treadmill and 10 elliptical at 4mph with a few 1 minute sprints at 6mph.
    i can only manage 10 minutes of the damn elliptical, and i recently started weight, the hand held ones, i read on here its best to do heavy ones for less reps so i do that.
    to be honest i didnt do anything specific but burned more than i ate. and tried to not eat things high in fat and calories.
    i usually have special k for breakfast but will be starting protein shakes for breakfast from tomorrow, i need to step it up because i have a deadline and have to lose another 11 kilos by april 21st.
    i also purchased 30 day shred but have yet to begin.

any more questions just ask!

edit to add i also do a few things like sit ups, leg lifts, jumping jacks,i dont kno the names to the other things i do. but stuff like that
  • WishfulShrinking21
    Options
    Well done, K..you look amazing. You've worked so hard.
  • hermiony
    Options
    thanks hun!! didnt know you were ont he forums too :):)
  • stone307
    Options
    Very nice job. There is such a difference. I cannot wait to see your final goal pictures. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much..you look great! Good Luck to you!:smile:
  • Zoe2901
    Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fab, i am a member of bnb too xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!