If there was "1" thing you could eat, til' you puked, what w

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OK...................EVERYBODY.............WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, TRY TO AVOID FOR 1 MONTH..............SEE IF YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A PERSONAL CHALLENGE............. YOU COULD DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!
    :wink:
    challenge accepted!

Challenge taken..................let me know if you pull it off!!!!!! I will try, too

Mine will be tough!!!!! I have some kind of potato EVERY MEAL...........I'll have to have a salad instead!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Twiglets. In fact, I have eaten those until I puked once. Goddamn, I love those things.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    haha. great topic.

I didn't think there was one and then I remembered history tells me VODKA is one such item. Not food persay, but still...

And I can easily avoid that for a month!
  • samdot
    samdot Posts: 12
    Options
    cheese cheese n more cheese lol its my downfall everything just taste that bit nice with a bit of cheese melted on it lol but i am trying to kick the habit so far so good two days and counting lol
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    lobster or Hawaii Maki
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Cheese is evil in its crazy level of deliciousness.
  • kezpot1407
    Options
    Yorkshire puddings
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    No problem at all with that challenge. It's been months since we've had chinese food. Easily 4 months.
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Definately Chocolate!!
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OK...................EVERYBODY.............WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, TRY TO AVOID FOR 1 MONTH..............SEE IF YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A PERSONAL CHALLENGE............. YOU COULD DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!
    :wink:
    challenge accepted!

Challenge taken..................let me know if you pull it off!!!!!! I will try, too

Holy crap...........1 day into it, and everything I see is potatoes................I saw a new Kelloggs snack, they looked good! 1st ingredient, "Potatoes"........... they didn't even look like potatoes........... had no problem avoiding fries and chips (went to Quizno's for lunch-- got a side of green peppers instead of a bag of doritos), but had rotisserie chicken for supper, with homemade mashed potatoes reheated................I didn't have any potatoes, but wanted them 'BADLY'.............

Mine will be tough!!!!! I have some kind of potato EVERY MEAL...........I'll have to have a salad instead!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake!
  • junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1. Do entire Chipotle Burritos count? If not, then their white rice, I worked there in high school and I could eat drink cups full of the white rice.

2. Cookies

Game ON!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mmm Ethiopian food. In particular, gomen wot. I can definitely avoid eating it though...going out for Ethiopian gets kind of pricey.
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    pavlova with cream and fresh fruit :wink:

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mine would be pizza, which I had tonight for dinner. At the moment I feel like I could puke. Damn, cheesy, greasy yumminess.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    sooooo many things

chocolate
    chinese food
    potatoes
    pizza

i can't make up my mind :love: :blushing: