How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• Bellyroll
    Options
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd lost 6 pounds before MFP, and 6 more since :)
    I feel much better about my body, but it's not where I want it to be.
    100 is the number I set for my goal, but I really just want to like what I see in the mirror.
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    189#. :)
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i have lost 22 pounds since January 2!!!:wink:

What in the world are you doing to loose 22lbs since Jan?? Details? Please, lol! ;-)
  • cgillentine416
    cgillentine416 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Since the beginning of January MFP has helped me lose 12 pounds!! :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Wow great results! Congrats you are doing great. I have a fluctuating 6-8 lbs to go. I have gotten close to only 3 lbs to go and as much as 10 lbs to go for the past 6 months.

I lost about 29 lbs total and my body has completely changed to more toned and lean. From a size 10/12 to a size 4 and that's fitting loose.

I completed Insanity/I run/jog/crazy gym burns/classes/now doing Asylum and more strength focused workouts. Eating is really key to the last 10 lbs and I know it. I just have to do it.
  • jenmillikin
    Options
    I just really started using MFP, but I have lost 65 lbs since April 2011. I am almost half way to my goal!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I started dec 31st and have lost 11lbs, one lb to go!!!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87 lbs total, started losing in March 2011, joined MFP in July 2011, still about 25 lbs from goal (because I changed my goal once I figured out that I really COULD do this!)

How I feel about my body.... it's a work in progress... and the road map to my soul that shows every major event that has occurred in my life in some way.. so I love it!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    72 lbs since April, 2011. I'm 7 lbs from goal, but I'm not too happy with my body because of the loose skin which keeps the appearance of fat even though it's not there.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    In total, its about 130 pounds lost.

I've lost 52 pounds using this site. <3 (you're all awesome!!)

I'm so happy. There are so many things I feel comfortable doing now that I didn't before. Like just going out, period.

I'm excited to see what I can do with my body. What size clothes will I fit into next? Guess we'll see. :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Total lost for me is about 60lbs. I started in June, 2011. I lost roughly 45 on my own just watching what I ate, smaller portions, and forming an exercise routine, then MFP helped me lose the last 15lbs by November 7th, 2011. I'm still maintaining so I still use it. :bigsmile:
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I started Jan 1st 2012 and as of Saturday (5 weeks in), I've lost 20lbs!! Woohoo! I still have 105lbs to go and then I will see if I feel good or need to lose more. I feel better about myself. I found my long lost neck, have more energy and I just feel better!
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    still too scared to weigh myself lol.. started jan 2 and my clothes are getting baggy and i have alot more energy! i know i have 100-120lbs to lose. sometime this month i'll weigh myself(im estimating 350lbs)
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am down 121lbs from my highest weight ever.. I have lost 93lbs since July 29th and since starting MFP (Aug. 10th) I have lost 83lbs. I still have a VERY long way to go but I know I can do it.. I still hate my body, if not even more than before since I have extra skin now, but losing my weight was about me taking control back of my life and getting healthy so I can be here to torture my husband for many more years. :laugh:
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Up till now, I've lost a total of 35lbs. I lost the first 8lbs during a stressful semester at college, and after realising that I had lost the weight, I was determined not to put it back on!

I found MFP through my Android phone and became active in the community in August last year. Before this, I've tried losing weight and dieting with shakes, pills etc in the past, but this is the first time that I've actually been successful at it! I've just barely passed the halfway point to my goal, and I will not let anything stand in my way of reaching it! :)

all the best in your journey!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i lost 55lbs...but being pg i've put 13lbs of that back on(30weeks so far)
  • squidgely
    squidgely Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24 lbs and have a little bit left to go. I have done it all using MFP and very happy!
    x
  • theonenonlykris
    Options
    I started tracking on MFP Jan 10th and lost almost 18 lbs so far. Looking forward to producing numbers like those above me. I used to do WW before I had my son and it took me at least 12 weeks to lose this much. I am very excited and thankful for all the friends who encourage me only because we have a common goal.
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I became active on MFP again on Nov. 4, 2011. As of today I am down 41.4 pounds. I have about 45 more pounds to go to be in a "healthy" range.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!