do I need eat more

the last few weeks my loss has been a trickle of almost nothing. Have a reached the point where I need to raise my calories to lose only a pound and a half instead of two?
Please look at my diary tell me suggestions? I try and get my water in and keep my sodium down. Was doing great till recently. Grrr getting annoyed and makes me wanna push harder and eat less but I know that wont help it will put me in starvation mode. help!

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    self bump
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    no help? :( no opinions?
    Come on folks...
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member
    :smile: When things stall, mix it up! Try increasing your calories a little, working a little harder on the sodium intake, and changing your exercise routine might help as well.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I would try and NET at least 1200 calories, and I don't believe you do that everyday. That would be my only suggestion.
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Looked at your diary and what you're eating looks good to me. How much looks good too. The "when" would be my suggestion. Looks like you do a very light breakfast and a heavy dinner. Try moving more calories (and protein) into the morning and go lighter late in the day. I find that eating late in the day hinders my weight loss.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    what's your height and weight? and how often do you workout?
    undereating is a big problem with girls and even some guys (under the false pretense that you will lose more the less you eat).
    i starved myself in high school and it didn't do me much good i lost some weight but never even made it close to how lean i am now eating my calories
  • madeleinerc3
    madeleinerc3 Posts: 1 Member
    This could definitely just be a personal thing, but I find whenever I eat anything that's processed, even if I'm keeping my calorie intake low, I plateau or even gain weight. I hope that helps! :)