My favorite song to run/workout to is...

Options

Replies

• lruthruff
    lruthruff Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The warrior song. (the hardcore version) check it out on youtube
  • sandimac85
    sandimac85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few walking songs, but my current favorite is an oldie...Hooked on Classics. Ok, so I was a young adult in the 80's! :) Check it out some time - it's a good speed for a moderately fast walk. I also really love Derezzed by Daft Punk and Gregoria by Magna Canta.
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    *im sexy and i know it* wiggle wiggle wiggle..lol
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    "How do you like me now?" By Toby Keith.

I'm not a country music fan but this one inspires me to "stick it to the man". Lol
  • csm1342
    Options
    Bodies...Used to derby skate so this is the ultimate crash into people song.
  • Becciquinn
    Options
    I like to work out to The Police "Shout".
    I mean come on " get it all out, these are the things I can do with out . . ." what perfect lyrics to getting the fat off my hips! LOL
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    Danger Zone from Top Gun. It always manages to pop up in my list right when I'm about ready to give up running and start walking. And as soon as I hear it, I get a burst of, "I'm Maverick, *****es!" And I stick out my run for the rest of the song.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    "How do you like me now?" By Toby Keith.

I'm not a country music fan but this one inspires me to "stick it to the man". Lol

GOOD one!
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My workout mix starts with Lose Yourself by Eminem. It's a great tune to lace up, stretch and start moving to. That's said, I seem to hit another gear everytime Aside by the Weakerthans or Great Expectations by The Gaslight Anthem comes on the ipod.
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    All Around Me by Flyleaf
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    *hangs head in shame* Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO :) I also like, Shots, Sexy and I Know It, Tik-Tok and You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship. While it's not my favorite type of music, the BPM keeps me moving when I run.

No need to hang your head in shame!!!!!!! Those are all great for moving and grooving to!! I might just add those to my playlist! Thanks for the ideas! :smile:
    I have my pandora station set on pitbull!!! lots of awesome songs!
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For something completely different, l like the soundtrack to "The Dark Knight"--there are some pretty intense instrumentals that are really motivating. I also found myself oddly motivated when "It's a Miracle" by Barry Manilow showed up on my shuffle play. LOL Not a huge Manilow fan, but it was the right pace at the right time. :wink:
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    *hangs head in shame* Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO :) I also like, Shots, Sexy and I Know It, Tik-Tok and You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship. While it's not my favorite type of music, the BPM keeps me moving when I run.

kesha and lmafo are amazing ;)

Blow Kesha
    Actually anything by either, Kesha, Katy Perry, or Lady GaGa
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love anything by Chris Brown and one of my favorites to run to is. Keri Hilson- Lose Control. Great beat!
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Too many to name.... but Radar Love by Golden Earring ususally gets my blood pumping.......
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have many but the ones that are really getting me going are The Gossip (Beth Ditto) -Heavy Cross and Skrillex -First Of The Year
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    :laugh: Rick Ross-Hustlin' LOL It really gets me going!!!!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I find I like a lot of Kanye West and 3OH3!... Which is odd because I wouldn't normally listen to them, but for some reason I find it good running music.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    oh good question! I jam to anything by JLo, Rhianna ,PitBull or the *****cat Dolls to get my heart pumping!