Need a simular diet buddy!

Options
Hi! Im looking for someone who has simular goals to me or has other things in common just to keep me motivated!

Place: UK
SW: 182lb
CW: 182lb
GW: 126lb
Height: 4ft 11"

I need to lose 56lbs!

Come on someone join meee!!

Replies

• comicsmaniac
    Options
    Hi! I'm about the same age (18) and 5'2''! I'm from the USA and need a motivational buddy! I'm hoping to lose 22 lb. Let's do this! :D
  • karliejaeger
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 as well and want to lose about 30 pounds...I really hope that I can do it for summer...
  • rinn1791
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Corinne (21), 5'1", 170 wanting to loose 15-20 lbs! Also from the US. I NEEEEEEED extra motivation!!
  • Steph_Gemini
    Options
    YAY! In a few months time we will no longer be the small chubby ones but just the small ones! LOL x
  • rinn1791
    Options
    YESS!! That has to be one of the WORST parts about being short...chub has no where to go...BUT AWAY!!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    You can also use the "Find Members" tab on MFP and put in your area, age range, and amount you need to lose and find members with similar stats. Hope this helps!
  • justlikejenni
    Options
    I'm 18, also from the UK and I want to lose around 25lb or more :) Lets do this! :D
  • Steph_Gemini
    Options
    You can also use the "Find Members" tab on MFP and put in your area, age range, and amount you need to lose and find members with similar stats. Hope this helps!

Thankyou!