Zombie apocalypse.

Options
2»

Replies

• Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Ha ha - the Toronto zombie walk! Never been to it, even though I am a Torontonian, I think even though I know it would be all fake, I would seriously have heart palpitations. Not good.

If this ever were to happen, I think I'd be so scared that I would just stop moving. lol
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to talk to my theripist because I have serious paranoia over this whole thing. Lol

I have the same fear and people think I am crazy lol. I already told my boss I will be taking December 21 off this year haha. Last year when it was supposed to happen I cancelled going anywhere and went over to my moms house because I was scared lol. In the back of my mind I know it isnt going to happen.....but there is always that WHAT IF. lol
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    No but seriously, some of you may want to talk to a shrink about this.
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There are actual marathons where zombies chase you. I could probably win that one!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am not scared of the Mayan calendar running out, but I do have conversations once in awhile with the hubs about the end of civilization. For example, if the power went out for several days, how would we heat the house? Yep, we'd need some firewood, and the muscles to get it in the house! Or if somehow grocery stores were no longer functioning, I would farm out the back yard and I want to know what kind of fruits and veggies I should grow.

It's really silly, but in some ways it makes me feel good about myself to know that I am capable of taking care of myself if something were to happen to the infrastructure that I usually rely on. Hell, I panic just when a storm takes out the satellite dish or knocks out the internet for a few hours. Who knows how I'd feel if something REALLY bad happened.

Anyway, lots of people think about this stuff from time to time, but if you are genuinely scared, you probably do need a therapist. If you are just working out and joking about zombies, then it's just good fun!

I like to crack jokes at work every time my computer is slow. I blame it on solar flares. :flowerforyou:
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I feel like I need to talk to my theripist because I have serious paranoia over this whole thing. Lol

I have the same fear and people think I am crazy lol. I already told my boss I will be taking December 21 off this year haha. Last year when it was supposed to happen I cancelled going anywhere and went over to my moms house because I was scared lol. In the back of my mind I know it isnt going to happen.....but there is always that WHAT IF. lol
    Dude ur not alone!! I FREAK OUT thinking of it, most people get scared watching movies like "IT" or whatever, I laugh at that stuff, the movies that put the fear of GOD in me, and make me stay up at night and have night marrors is movies like "day after tomorrow" and "2012" I coudlnt sleep for days!
    All I could think of is how my poor son will be left to die, alone, or somthing, dude, I've put SERIOUS thought into the "what if's" that it keeps me up at night. I would sooner smother my son, than let him get attacked my zombies or fall into a firey pit of doom when giant earthquacks put giant *kitten* holes in the ground or anything...I'm gonna be a ****ing NUT the whole week of december 21ar
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I am not scared of the Mayan calendar running out, but I do have conversations once in awhile with the hubs about the end of civilization. For example, if the power went out for several days, how would we heat the house? Yep, we'd need some firewood, and the muscles to get it in the house! Or if somehow grocery stores were no longer functioning, I would farm out the back yard and I want to know what kind of fruits and veggies I should grow.

It's really silly, but in some ways it makes me feel good about myself to know that I am capable of taking care of myself if something were to happen to the infrastructure that I usually rely on. Hell, I panic just when a storm takes out the satellite dish or knocks out the internet for a few hours. Who knows how I'd feel if something REALLY bad happened.

Anyway, lots of people think about this stuff from time to time, but if you are genuinely scared, you probably do need a therapist. If you are just working out and joking about zombies, then it's just good fun!

I like to crack jokes at work every time my computer is slow. I blame it on solar flares. :flowerforyou:

Most of this is in good fun....like the zombi aspect..but like the 2012 theory really freaks me out.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My running shoes.
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    This post is EPIC! My family and I have guns, good cardio, and, we have spent a lot of time discussing how to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm a long-distance runner so I'm all set for those long, drawn-out chases. But if you're talking about those super crack zombies that move at lightning speed, I'm probably toast.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Most of this is in good fun....like the zombi aspect..but like the 2012 theory really freaks me out.
    2012 makes even less sense than zombies.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I sure as **** hope so. Lol
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I'm a long-distance runner so I'm all set for those long, drawn-out chases. But if you're talking about those super crack zombies that move at lightning speed, I'm probably toast.
    Every movie I've ever saw, other than the orginal night of the living dead, zombies were like sprinters on crack Lol
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    When I first started hanging with my bf this conversation came up.. I asked what his new plan would be of he had a gf (we werent dating yet)
    I was informed they'd be on their own as him and the boys have a plan and They lucked out when it was created..
    Well it's been about a year of actual dating him now..
    Was he serious?
    VERY!
    I asked him about a month ago and he said "Dw I might tie u in the back bit of the truck until a cure is found..
    I was like um who said I'd get caught and I just got a look 0_o
    And was told "well I have my doubts for ur survival.."
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Have you guys seen the advertisements for the new show, "Doomsday Preppers"?! It's on tonight at 9pm ET in the US. I'm actually really excited....

To those of you who don't really get it--most of us aren't actually day-to-day paranoid that something might happen, but the EMPOWERMENT of being ready for anything makes people feel really good. :smile:
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I live in a big city, it's full of shuffling, bloodthirsty, brain dead idiots that are mindless. The zombie apocalypse has already happened as far as I'm concerned.