Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30lbs to lose by July 21st...I need motivation

I want to lose 30lbs by July 21st for a trip that I have planned. This is our annual Scentsy convention and I want to go back and see my team looking the best that I have yet. I have been emotionally eating over the last several months, not to mention a new boyfriend that loves to cook and now I am the heaviest that I have been in 6 years and it sucks! I lost 80lbs about 7 years ago and kept it off until the last couple of years and it just keeps creeping back up on me. I have got to stop this cycle now. I do not want to let this continue and I want to take it off for me and to be a good example to my kids!

Replies

• viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm with you, 40lbs by July 7th, I'll add you as my friend :) GOOD LUCK to us both!
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    I've got about the same weight to lose by July, 28lbs. Let's get it!
  • ninapound
    ninapound Posts: 2 Member
    Same here - 30 pounds to lose by July 15th! :happy:
  • kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    I'm hoping to lose about the same by then! Hope you don't mind if I add you! :-) I'm new here!
  • Same 30 here! Good luck!
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    I would LOVE to lose that much by July so do you girls mind if I add you as friends? My weight loss journey started yesterday and I too could use all the help and support I could get..lol! Team Motivation!!!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    SAME HERE!!! Wanting to lose 30 pounds by July or August!! COuld use more people to help me motivated!!
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    July is my Goal Month too!! Shall we start a July Group???
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    July is my Goal Month too!! Shall we start a July Group???

YES! I need to lose 22lbs by july 13th (my birthday) :)
  • WakingUp
    I'm not sure how to do this....I'll give it a go.
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    30lb by June 16th, friend's wedding. Need all motivation I can get
  • GA_Gyrl
    GA_Gyrl Posts: 25 Member
    I would like to lose 30 by May! If you think about it.......it's more than possible! 2-3lbs a week is a healthy weight loss!! I have been running alot and Up'n the protein in my diet! It helps tremendously! #addme
  • jfcameron23
    jfcameron23 Posts: 44 Member
    I have 20lbs to lose by June 28th...almost July :D
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    good luck to you all.
  • WakingUp
    Started a group - Lose Pounds By July Motivation Group! - let's work together on this!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Add me if you'd like! =) My goal for the new year was 80 total pounds, half of that by this summer. I'm already down 10, and hopefully can bang out the next 30 before I go wedding dress shopping this summer!
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    I'd love to lose atleast 35 more by july 16th, Good luck ladies! Feel free to add me :)
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Wow, 30 lbs by July, I am in , Awesome!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Count me IN! need to lose 30lbs by June for my Holidays! Add me if you like!!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    35 to 40 is whatI want to lose by the end of July that is Church youth campmeeting. "just a goal point" Nothing happening between now and then.

16178444.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools