30lbs to lose by July 21st...I need motivation

Options
I want to lose 30lbs by July 21st for a trip that I have planned. This is our annual Scentsy convention and I want to go back and see my team looking the best that I have yet. I have been emotionally eating over the last several months, not to mention a new boyfriend that loves to cook and now I am the heaviest that I have been in 6 years and it sucks! I lost 80lbs about 7 years ago and kept it off until the last couple of years and it just keeps creeping back up on me. I have got to stop this cycle now. I do not want to let this continue and I want to take it off for me and to be a good example to my kids!

Replies

• viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, 40lbs by July 7th, I'll add you as my friend :) GOOD LUCK to us both!
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same weight to lose by July, 28lbs. Let's get it!
  • ninapound
    ninapound Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here - 30 pounds to lose by July 15th! :happy:
  • kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about the same by then! Hope you don't mind if I add you! :-) I'm new here!
  • qianared
    Options
    Same 30 here! Good luck!
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose that much by July so do you girls mind if I add you as friends? My weight loss journey started yesterday and I too could use all the help and support I could get..lol! Team Motivation!!!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE!!! Wanting to lose 30 pounds by July or August!! COuld use more people to help me motivated!!
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    July is my Goal Month too!! Shall we start a July Group???
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    July is my Goal Month too!! Shall we start a July Group???

YES! I need to lose 22lbs by july 13th (my birthday) :)
  • WakingUp
    Options
    I'm not sure how to do this....I'll give it a go.
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    30lb by June 16th, friend's wedding. Need all motivation I can get
  • GA_Gyrl
    GA_Gyrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 by May! If you think about it.......it's more than possible! 2-3lbs a week is a healthy weight loss!! I have been running alot and Up'n the protein in my diet! It helps tremendously! #addme
  • jfcameron23
    jfcameron23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 20lbs to lose by June 28th...almost July :D
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    good luck to you all.
  • WakingUp
    Options
    Started a group - Lose Pounds By July Motivation Group! - let's work together on this!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! =) My goal for the new year was 80 total pounds, half of that by this summer. I'm already down 10, and hopefully can bang out the next 30 before I go wedding dress shopping this summer!
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose atleast 35 more by july 16th, Good luck ladies! Feel free to add me :)
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, 30 lbs by July, I am in , Awesome!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Count me IN! need to lose 30lbs by June for my Holidays! Add me if you like!!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    35 to 40 is whatI want to lose by the end of July that is Church youth campmeeting. "just a goal point" Nothing happening between now and then.

16178444.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools