Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

61 Down and 9 to go/7 now Pics?

13»

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    very good
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Great work!!!
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    What an amazing job you have done!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Amazingly done! Wish you the best of luck with the remainder!
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic!! Excellent job!!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Amazing job! This is something to be truly proud of! Have fun shopping!!!
  • wow you look wonderful. congrats!
  • winnings
    winnings Posts: 3 Member
    You are an inspiration!
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Thanks again everyone! I went shopping today, again for smaller clothes. I don't remember being this happy

Must have got distracted on this one, I had to buy everything top to bottom, never have I been so happy to spend that amount of money ON MYSELF, I do not do that! Glad it was payday! I will leave most to your imagination as I really am shy and modest and don't discuss some stuff. But..... The pants, when I started 22W, today I go in and pick up a size 12 and a size 10, go into the dressing room and try them on, I have to walk back out and put them on the counter and the gal says didn't fit? I said No, and then walked away. Came back with the next pair and come out with a HUGE smile on my face and she says what size are those? I said an 8 !!!!

Thanks again everybody, I must say I am elated!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 172 Member
    YOU LOOK GREAT, YOU SOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF.
  • velofille
    velofille Posts: 14 Member
    wow you look fantastic now! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!