Turbo Jam 20 Minute

Options
I have been doing TJ for about 2 weeks now and I find that I get a more intense workout with the 20 minute than CP1. Does anyone else experience that?

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I can see that if you've only been doing it for a couple weeks. Once you *really* get the moves down, CP1 is quite the workout! Deeper squats, higher kicks. It still kicks my butt 10 months in!
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    I agree..it's all what you put into it. If you get to the high intensity level it becomes a really good workout. It takes time to get the moves down..to me it's a little harder in that respect than 20 min.
    Good luck...I am ccfett on team beach body if you want a turbo jam workout buddy!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    cp1? what's that?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    cp1? what's that?

Cardio Party 1. It's part of the Turbo Jam workout! 45 minutes of fun! Honestly! I love that workout!
  • Christine30412
    Options
    Maybe thats what it is...I'm having trouble getting the side and front squats down. I have been doing the 20 minute more so now I have it down pretty good. Thanks! I'll keep working on it. I also bought Fat Blaster, has anyone tried that?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Maybe thats what it is...I'm having trouble getting the side and front squats down. I have been doing the 20 minute more so now I have it down pretty good. Thanks! I'll keep working on it. I also bought Fat Blaster, has anyone tried that?

Loooove Fat Blaster! It is a lot of jumping around cardio & less squats/kicks but the stretching at the end is great!
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options

i love fat blaster too! it is intense but it goes by soo fast for me, faster than all the others. it is only 30 minutes but a GREAT workout!!!:heart:
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    It's taken me time to get the side squats and kicks down too..it comes with time I promise! I am way uncoordinated..if I can do it trust me you'll be fine! Did you get the punch, kick, jam one too? Way fun...
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    i struggle with punch kick and jam! it was toooo intense for me!! :cry:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, PK&J is SO much fun once you get the hang of it. Just dial the moves back a little bit (especially the ones in the beginning) and you'll do it at 100% eventually. It IS a tough one, though!:flowerforyou:
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    I agree..this one takes time..but it gets to the point it is way fun...I was uncoordinated with cardio party at first too. With the Punch, Kick, and Jam..she does tone it down more at the end and then also has some strength..sometimes if I am short on time I'll skip that end part...keep trying darlin!!