Friends in their 20's

Options
Hi everybody. I do have to say before I go on that I have a few really great motivational friends on here but I need more. I'm 27 looking for girls, sorry guys, around my age or younger. I really need the motivation. Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Solange. As I said I'm 27. I live in Brooklyn, NYC. I've been on this fitness journey since the Monday after Thanksgiving, so ten going on eleven weeks now. I'm very active but I have a problem with eating back calories I burn. I struggle with it but I'm getting there. I'm really looking for people around my age looking to lose at least 50-80 pounds. I'm looking to lose 73 all together and I've lost 25. I really want positive people to push me. I do still enjoy my twenties meaning I go out, I do drink sometimes and I'm a big snacker. I'm a nanny so I eat a lot of strange foods that the kids I watch do. If I sound interesting add me.

I do keep a blog on here but for the time being it is private. I'm planning on making it public in a few weeks. Just looking for support.

Replies

• Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    HAHA! BTW I don't eat the kids, I watch them. Typos haha
  • Lashpie
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 also. I'm in Vidalia, GA...little southern town. I just joined myfitnesspal.com but I have been dieting and exercising for 6 weeks now. So far I am down 12 lbs!! I am looking to lose a great deal of weight also!!! So, it sounds like we have alot in common! :)
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    i'm 26. married with a kid, live close to you, looking to loss 22 pounds, lost 20 previously. add me =)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi. I am 23 years old and I am looking to lose 30 lbs. for now... Once I get to my goal, I will decide whether I want to lose more weight or not... You can add me if u want :)
  • ehoes7
    ehoes7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    23 years old. Looking to lose 30 more pounds, we got this girl!!
  • Sb65513n
    Options
    Added you all!
  • squared16
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm 20 and go to school in NY (not in the city but around the Catskill Mountains/Hudson River Valley). I'm looking to lose roughly 50 lbs and also need support!
  • juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and working on losing 40 lbs. I just joined this site last Tuesday to find some sort of inspiration. I've lost 30 lbs in the last 6 months before joining here, but could def use feiends for support ! Anyone can feel free to add me and we can help push each other to reach our goals =D
  • lb_droppindiva
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking for others my age losing weight and living a healthier life please add me as a friend!
  • appyfan
    Options
    I'm 24 & finally took the leap into joining the forum. I found MFT in the beginning of Jan & have dropped 13lb so far, 53lb more to go for my goal! A minor medical issue made me face the scale & realize that I needed to change. This isn't a diet for me, but a life change. In the beginning I hadn't joined the forum because i'm so used to forums with critical members, but so far the posts i've read make me feel like this is one of the most positives forums i've seen!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I do have to say before I go on that I have a few really great motivational friends on here but I need more. I'm 27 looking for girls, sorry guys, around my age or younger. I really need the motivation. Let me introduce myself first.

Shoot,,,,I am too old :glasses: and I am a guy :noway: ......

Good luck Solange....I hope you find success here!!! :drinker:
  • iml0singit
    iml0singit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tabatha!

I am 25 and still have about 60 lbs to lose.. I also have some similar issues. Working out isn't so bad but eating the extra calories can really be challenging sometimes. It's great to have MFP friends to help keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me! Everyone! The more, the better. :)
  • acoleman9
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 27 and am new to my fitness pal. I'm looking to lose 40 pounds and am in need of encouragement and motivation to reach my goal as well! I only have two friends on here thus far and am looking to add many ore who are willing to be a source of motivation. Please add me of you like!
  • Sb65513n
    Options
    Added you guys.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • xae1987
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and from Devon, UK. I want to lose weight and build up my fitness but I'm struggling massively with doing it the healthy way. I really have no idea what goals to set myself but I am great at supporting and encouraging others. So, if anyone wants to add me I would really appreciate the help and advice.
  • chipaddict
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and a girl and I'm looking to lose 70 pounds all in all so add me if you like :)
  • Sb65513n
    Options
    added you guys. Thanks for the bump also..
  • Sahloknirr
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 and looking to lose 59lbs and I am new also, add me if you like :D
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, married, living in Florida and on the road to go from 298 to 180 (at first). 27lbs down so far since Dec. :)