ANYONE SEEN RESULTS WITH THE 30 DAY SHRED/

Options
im currenly on day two of level 1, i was wondering if anyone has completed it and seen results like how many inchs u lost and lbs also.. pictures would be benefitial :)

Replies

• stephnyO
    Options
    I have been doing level 1 for a week and a half and I have already lost 3 inches! 2 waist and 1 thighs. On the first day I could barely last 5 minutes but now I comb through it with no problem! Tomorrow I will be starting level 2! its awesome! just keep on to it try to really hang in there :) goodluck!
  • ascrug90
    Options
    Im waiting on my videos to arrive i got 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack i hope to see results!! i hope to see everyone elses results it would help with motivation thanks!!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    My profile photo was taken right after I completed my last day of level 2. Before 30 DS if I sucked in my gut it wouldn't even go flat. Now, without sucking in, it's getting there. I am in the middle of level 3 and seeing results even quicker.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't have pics :( But I'm on Day 23 of the 30DS. I've lost inches as well, nothing on the scales, but I am much firmer than I was 23 days ago. I'm also down a clothing size from when I started in mid-January.
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    Yes... My arms were much more toned when I finished it this past summer.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Just search the community posts, many people have b4 and afta 30 day shred pics. However, you can achieve the same results without following that exact routine, just work your butt off and that should do it....:tongue:
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Go to the Search Button and Type in 30 Day Shred. You'll find a boat load of results...
  • Christinaray
    Christinaray Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 ds two times one before christmas and just finished my second round. My first time around I lost only 3 lbs but 12 inches. This second time around I lost 5 lbs and 7 inches. I actually gained the first time around to begin with until week 3...the second time I really increased my water more than what I had been doing seemed to help me.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I lost 9 pounds and 10 inches with the 30 Day Shred. I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now.
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i lost 12 lbs and 2 sizes, you can see the pics in my profile. :bigsmile:

finished 30 day shred on feb4, and started Ripped in 30 feb 5th
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    SW:196 AFTER 30 DAYS 186
    Neck: 15 AFTER 14
    Waist: 43 AFTER 41
    Hips:47 AFTER 45.5
    Arms: 13 AFTER 13
    Thighs: 27.5 AFTER 25
    Breast: 41 AFTER 40.5
    LOST A TOTAL OF 7.5 INCHES and 10 lbs :)
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Yes! It works!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i lost 12 lbs and 2 sizes, you can see the pics in my profile. :bigsmile:

finished 30 day shred on feb4, and started Ripped in 30 feb 5t

YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB :) WTG!!!!!!!!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    thank you!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yep! And I'm not even out of Level One yet! (I'm doing 10 days at each Level)
    I took before photos and will display them (eep!) with each level up.
    I totally recommend to kick butt and stick with it!
  • Angelmlevingston
    Options
    I just finished my first week of level 1 and have already lost 4' total I'm SOOO excited can't wait to see the end result's:happy:
  • heatherterp
    Options
    i did day 2 level 1 today too!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    you can find the videos on You Tube
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It works! I only have 5 days left, and have lost 8 lbs and tons of inches.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    Im on day 2 of level one, not seeing results yet but definitely feeling the burn!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!