Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just googled "Peanut Butter Lover" and found an actual website dedicated to the stuff ...... http://peanutbutterlovers.com/
  • silverbutterfly
    Options
    A teaspoon or two of peanut butter in my greek yogurt with a little sweetener...mmm! I've gotta have it almost every day!
  • angehen
    Options
    on apples! :)
  • Caretaker9
    Options
    Jif Omega-3 PB and honey on Ritz reduced fat crackers always delivers. Also, on a slice of multi-grain wheat toast... Great thread. Well deserved. :)
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    With a spoon! lol
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    my mom steams some rice noodles and tops it with a soy sauce-peanut butter-sugar mixture. yumm!
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    I buy fresh ground from a local store, and I recently discovered butterscotch flavored peanut butter. It's seriously the most decadent thing I've ever had! How do I luv my PB... On chocolate graham crackers (it really kills the chocolate and PB craving)!!
  • nlo38
    nlo38 Posts: 2
    Options
    Peanut butter is the best food ever. I love to put it on Rye bread straight out of the toaster. It brings a new meaning to rye bread.
  • amanda_pinso
    Options
    Peanut butter on a Caramel Rice Cake with a little nutella for a healthier - wannabe peanut butter cup! :)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love it straight out of the jar or in combination with some dark chocolate and like someone previously mentioned pb with toast and a banana mmmmm
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    In my green monster protein drink. :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    On toast
    On a banana
    A banana and PB sandwich is phenomenal
    On a spoon is also completely acceptable

^^^ This definitly sums it up for me! I also lately enjoy it on a Fiber one brownie. They are a little dry so the peanut butter helps with that. Tastes like a really rich desert and is under 200 cals. Can't beat that!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever eat a peanut butter and maple syrup sandwich? It's divine. Only once in a while though.
    Ha! My mom always made this when I was little! I loved it!!!
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich... lots of peanut butter... light jelly!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and a banana on whole grain toast. . Warm, toasty, sweet joy for my taste buds.
    This! Marriage made in heaven! X
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and carrots!
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Peanut Butter is my kryptonite! Since starting MFP and monitoring my calories I have been trying to avoid it. Currently I eat Peanut Butter Cheerios when I have a craving. If I must have peanut butter, I eat it on wheat toast. Yummy.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    mixed with blackberry preserves and smeared on toast, or crackers, or on a spoon. <3
    Or with bananas or apple.
    Mixed with fat free cool whip as a fruit dip! Mmmm...
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
    Peanut butter on a banana.
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches/roll ups.
    Peanut butter and honey.

Peanut butter on a spoon.
    Peanut butter on graham crackers, rice cakes.

My grandma even used to put peanut butter on marshmallows, and I must say, it's not too bad!! ;) Though not terribly healthy, lol.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I do like peanut butter, but it's not the best thing.

The best thing is almond, brazil, cashew spread. A close relative and one that should come out to party more often!

I like it best spread on a toasted fruit muffin with banana.