30 day shread! Do it together!

Options
2»

Replies

• candjmom0104
    candjmom0104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I started 2 weeks ago, got through 6 days, and work/kids got crazy busy last week, so I missed a whole week. I really want to finish 30 days straight so I restarted today.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    day 1, i charted it as circuit training as well. Does anyone know how to get a hert rate monitor and how much do they cost?

I got mine from amazon for about £55, it's a polar ft4. I love it so much :love:
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    thank you i appreciate it.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just started up again this morning. Tried it in the fall and got frustrated with it/myself and gave it up! But now I'm going to incorporate it with other workouts instead of just using this as my main one- I think I was getting bored- body and mind! I plan on switching back and forth between levels, too, to keep motivated and to keep my body from getting too used to each level at a time.
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this is a really dumb question, but.......and I don't have the video yet, but are you supposed to do the same workout every day? I was watching it on youtube and it showed about 27 minutes, beginning to end. Does the actual video dvd have 30 different days?