BELLY FAT

Options
2»

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    My friend had a muffin top and she was always saying she felt bloated. She ended up getting sick and recovering and no longer has a muffin top and is beginning to think its diet related
  • sungirl1964
    Options
    try upping your protein. Dr.Oz says to eat about 30 grams of protein for breakfast everyday. This will help cut belly fat.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    try upping your protein. Dr.Oz says to eat about 30 grams of protein for breakfast everyday. This will help cut belly fat.

Dr. Oz is a quack.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

This is not true. Sorry. Nothing you consume specifically targets any one part of the body.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Try losing overall bodyfat because you can't ****ing spot reduce. The fact that there's been 25 responses and this is just now being said is sad.

EDIT: I take it back. Thank you to the sane people. Derp messed up on the names initially.
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Try losing overall bodyfat because you can't ****ing spot reduce. The fact that there's been 25 responses and this is just now being said is sad.

EDIT: I take it back. Thank you Contarian and live4turn. <3

some guy mentioned it in the fifth post of the thread
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

EDIT: I take it back. Thank you Contarian and live4turn. <3

some guy mentioned it in the fifth post of the thread

Some SMART guy.
  • natnatwilliams
    Options
    My trainer just keeps telling me;
    "The first place you put it on, will be the last place you take it off"
    meaning, keep working at it and eventually you'll see results, they just won't happen evenly or at the rate we want them to!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Lots of studies show that intervals kill the most belly fat. At the very least you'll burn more calories. :)

Incorporate them in your workout 2 days a week. Doing 30 minutes of intervals is more intense than 60 minutes of steady state.

Here is one study: http://www.livestrong.com/article/397880-interval-training-vs-cardio-for-belly-fat/
  • jessicabass1
    Options
    thank you everyone for your responses, and even though they were not what i wanted (like a freakin miracle and witch craft lol) i appreciat your input. so i will keep workin my *kitten* off and let ya'll know how it goes!!