What did you have for lunch today!! or going to have???

Options

Replies

• ladybug1951
    ladybug1951 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We had grilled chicken thighs on the grill last evening with lots of veggies. We had made 4 servings so I has one of them and my hubby ate the other. Added an orange to it. Satisfying at the time but got hungry earlier it seems or perhaps I just knew supper would be later tonight!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    I had fresh shrimp spring rolls (not fried) and a kids Z Bar (I tried it for a client of mine).

Overall, about 400 calories and filling!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Lunch was boring.

Dinner, however, was a gyro! Shazam!
  • sherryk5133
    Options
    Subway Turkey Sub No / Cheese or Dresssing with lots of Crisp Veggies!! Yumm... My Favorite!!
  • andreacord
    Options
    I had spaghetti squash with pasta sauce and a piece of garlic toast.
  • jhyan
    jhyan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Beef Bulgogi with Thai Peanut Slaw.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    It was not enough but had a thai chicken salad/slaw and then a little bit of leftover salad with oranges and avocado.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast with some Peri Peri sauce & broccoli.

Other lunches I have:
    * 2 egg ham & mushroom omelette
    * Soup (but find it high in sodium)
    * Crispbread with cream cheese & tomatoes
    * Ham sandwich
    * Beans on toast
    * Prawns
    * Pasta with tomato sauce

Always struggle thinking of lunches... x
  • PrincessSparkleUk
    Options
    I had a healthy steamers meal, a sugar free jello chocolate mousse, half an apple and 20 M&M's!! All for 415 only cals!!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and country gravy, 2 sausage patties, 2 over medium eggs, and hash browns with salsa. My husband took me out...
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Half a veggie sandwich and some fat free yogurt. 325 cal :)
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    Onion and Chive cottage cheese and Cruskits..yum yum i have been having it a bit lately as i can eat at my desk and its easy as then follow up with a Nestle diet choc mousse for a sweet hit.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Campbells Heat & Serve - Vegetable Beef Soup, 1 container (2 cups ea.)
    Pringles - Light Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion, 2 oz
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I had an awesome wholemeal pita filled with chicken, falafal, salad, swiss cheese and sweet chilli sauce! Yum.
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    Today I had a hardboiled egg sandwich on one piece of whole wheat bread. A few spears of asparagus. And half an orange. It was really good!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Attempted to make homemade broccoli cheddar soup. It didn't turn out terrible but I'll definitely need to perfect the recipe though.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    5oz of a extra lean ground turkey breast and extra lean ground beef mixed on a green salad and hot sauce for dressing :)
  • nukehiker
    Options
    2 scoops body fortress whey protein, 2 tbls natural peanut butter, 1/2 banana and 8 oz smart balance milk.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I had a spicy black bean burger.. but I will be having a tuna sandwich tomorrow ;) Haven't had tuna in forever!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I had a light bologna/cheese sandwich w/mustard on a 100 calorie sandwich round and some grapes!!