Jillians 30 day Shred!!

Options
2»

Replies

• beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im on day 2 and Im feeling it all over so it must be doing something right lol but it is killer
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this too. I tried it once and got so discouraged because I couldn't even do one push up :( .... but I will try it again and stick to it. :)
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    Yes I with you on that the push ups are really hard, keep my knees on the floor lol.but stick with it as you will gain more upper body strength. My fav is the last abs level 1 not only is it a cool move but because I know its the last one :laugh:
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today will be - Day 4 Level 1 for me and this is the second time around.

I have to say...despite a break of a few months I'm STILL fitter than I was. I'm hardly breaking a sweat (well in comparrison to the first time I did it where I would be soaked). This is however, my third attempt as I tried to get back on it again and had to stop due to knee problems. This time around I'm making sure on the static lunges that I'm not going too deep at all. I'm still doing it but as she says...'With a smaller range of movement'.
    I can do everyhthing else absolutely fine.

So far so good, not a twinge or anything, in fact I think taking time out has allowed any little tears or strains etc. to heal. I hate the first circuit, the second is alright apart from the static lunges, the third I tend to breeze through.

Problem is...I know what's coming in level two and in general - I am not a happy planker :laugh:
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am TERRIFIED of level 2 :)) I like planking BUT I had a broken bone in my right elbow so basically anything that is done only on that part hurts like hell... but still, i like Jillian, its manageable and I feel good!
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join in as well. I have done 3 days of Level 1 workout. One difference is that I only do this workout every other day. This is because there seems to be a lot of strength training exercises in her workout and I want to make sure my muscles have rest before I do the workout again. Also, if I workout every day now and lose weight and don't maintain the same lifestyle later, I will gain back what I lost (has happened to me before). So, I want to workout only every other day which is something I can do even after I get through this 30 day shred. So, I will be doing this at my own pace and I will finish this workout by April 1st!
  • mistyeilar
    mistyeilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting it Today hopefully. I just hate doing it around my husband. haha. I have tried before, but didn't stay motivated. i bought a wall calendar so that I can keep track. Hope it helps. Add me as a friend mistyeilar. Lets keep each other motivated. SW:173lbs.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i started it 2 days ago :)
  • skydreamer
    skydreamer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day one down....and yep...found muscles that I forgot I had!