Advocare

Options
kstoeger
kstoeger Posts: 6 Member
Has anyone done the Advocare 24-day Challenge and there after? Any luck with it?

Replies

• vpwelsh
    vpwelsh Posts: 31
    Options
    I know tons of people who have and have gotten excellent results. I have a thyroid, insulin resistance issue and refuse to put that much money into something until we get my #'s right....I do take other Advocare products though....I would recommend any of their products
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan! I did the 24 day thing once and lost about 11 lbs. I'm a huge fan of the cleanse and do it every 3 or 4 months. The last 10 day cleanse I did I lost almost 6 lbs and finally got me back on track. I drink Advocare Spark and use their Fiber Drink daily! LOVE! I'd be lost w/o my spark!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm with sd101483 on advocare. Love it! I did the 10 day cleanse about 7 months ago and lost 9 pounds in 10 days. This was way before I joined MFP and started logging my calories. Now I do the spark energy drink at least once a day! I've also done 02 Gold and I enjoy that before long cardio workouts, especially in the heat of the summer.
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    Ok. I think I need to be hooked up with this "Advocare". Where do I get it and how much is it?
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'll msg you, Mauck! :)
  • crausinrn
    Options
    STUCK STUCK STUCK! I am on day 17 and I haven't lost any weight since I started phase 2!!!! I lost 16 on the 10 days I'm taking the pills and following the diet very strict and exercising I'm getting very discouraged:( I haven't measured inches since day 10 but I don't feel like i have lost either........ANY ADVICE or Suggestions?