Hey You!

Options

Replies

• Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    25 mins bike and 25 mins 30 day shred at home - done :smile:

P.S. your car is HOT!!! :devil:

Best part about that car: it gets my lazy *kitten* to the gym!

269acc26.jpg
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    alright my brother didn't want to workout so I did it without him!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Lol. I'm at work, I have an excuse. :D
  • melrose09
    Options
    Worked out for about an hour and a half and scrubbed the hardwood floors on my hands and knees...I'm enjoying the last 15 minutes or so of my son's nap by doing NOTHING! :) But, I will be back at the gym tomorrow, don't you worry!
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Lol. I'm at work, I have an excuse. :D

Weak excuse.
  • Dan112358
    Options
    It's cold outside here today. You know where it's not cold? The gym. I'm gonna head there.
  • hotforty
    hotforty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Going Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Blessed day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Just got back from the gym. Did a run on the treadmill then arms. Feeling pretty pumped. Where's my protein shake?
  • melrose09
    Options
    Just got back from acro practice. Most successful one yet! We rocked some new tricks, almost died a few times, but it was awesome :) heading back in once the kid room reopens for some cardio, core and flexibility training!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Headed there in about an hour. Cardiobox/Turbo Kick tonight and probably work the legs, shoulders and abs too while I'm there. ;)
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Just got back from acro practice. Most successful one yet! We rocked some new tricks, almost died a few times, but it was awesome :) heading back in once the kid room reopens for some cardio, core and flexibility training!

If you almost died a few times, I'm going to assume it was a pretty good workout. On a scale of "snooze" to "almost died" you scored a gold star.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and go to the gym!

They aren't paying me to work out ;)
  • melrose09
    Options

If you almost died a few times, I'm going to assume it was a pretty good workout. On a scale of "snooze" to "almost died" you scored a gold star.

Well the almost died parts involved nearly being dropped on my head while balancing on my shoulders while my partner held me upside down with his feet and I tried to rotate back down to a prone position on his feet. We have prone to shoulder stand down pat, but finishing the rotation is proving to be a challenge for us.

Here is a video we were going off of today for a visual guide. I'll list the times of the moves

:06-:20
    :39-:55
    1:04 - 1:10

http://youtu.be/cHsdwoi19WI

We just started a month ago.
  • Dan112358
    Options
    Get in there!! Bump bump bump!!!!
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    Thanks I needed that
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks but was there for 1 1/2 hours this morning at 4:00 a.m. I think that is good for now and then I will go home and shovel the white stuff we are getting now... :)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Cant Im stuck at work.. :grumble:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Cant Im stuck at work.. :grumble:

Same, but I'm going to get off my butt and walk around while I'm here. I hate sitting in my office all day
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    25 mins bike and 25 mins 30 day shred at home - done :smile:

P.S. your car is HOT!!! :devil:

Best part about that car: it gets my lazy *kitten* to the gym!

269acc26.jpg

LOVE the car!! and btw, I didn't go to the gym but I did do my Jillian Michaels dvd :)
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options

:laugh: Good point!
    I just ate, so I'll digest a few minutes and get on my treadmill!